Someone Help Nico

Percy was worried. He always was when it came to stuff like this.

Watching Nico - his now boyfriend of two years - slowly wither away as he distanced himself from the world killed him inside.

Targeted his heart over, and over, and over again.

But he got back up every time.

Only to listen to the small voice at the back of his mind that wished he didn't.

They all had their demons, they were demigods, and Percy couldn't help but feel like he prioritised his own demons in their relationship.

In short: he was a bad boyfriend.

Nico barely ate, didn't sleep.

All of the things Percy had convinced himself would get better.

But when he tried to talk it out with Nico, he was shot down immediately.

It was a few days later that Nico disappeared, Percy assuming the worse.

He spent half a year searching for his boyfriend, coming back empty handed.

And so he waited for a month. Kept a look out for him but ultimately, he just waited for him to come home.

At the end of the month, Percy headed out once more, determined to find his lost love.

Percy wasn't scared. He knew Nico was out there, somewhere.

He ignored the little voices that whispered as he went passed, the way the wind blew in such a way where he could almost hear words.

Ignored the immortal beings who insisted on reminding him.

He always ignored them. Never believing what they said, how they said it.

There was no way what they said was true.

There was no way Nico was gone.

Sorry I haven't updated for a while, I've been focusing on one of my other books. I am however currently writing a much longer oneshot as well as planning the second part of Believe In Me and the fourth part of Endangered Health. This one was short - shorter than I expected - because I wanted to get something out now instead of just waiting for the other one.

Lmao I wrote this one because it was short and simple but now I feel like it really needs a part two.