Secrets Part 2

Warning: Swearing and mentions of abuse. Smut. Praise kink. Mentioned D/s and voyeirism.

Percy was much quieter on the way back, listening to the others laugh and joke together.

Suddenly, Percy felt an arm wrap around his shoulders. Turning to his left, Percy found Jason grinning down at him, blue eyes twinkling.

"So you gonna teach me?"

"Huh? Teach you what?"

Instead of answering, Jason just pointed down at the skate board in Percy's hand.

"Oh. Has Piper not taught you?"

"Nah, she's trying to get Annabeth to learn. She's made progress. I think."

Percy laughed, understanding what he meant.

"Yeah, I tried teaching her once. Left with a black eye, several bruises and a smug Annabeth. Never again."

Jason laughed, making Percy smile at the sound.

By the time they got back to the apartment, Sally was about ready to burst. She'd been assured that they had good news to give her when they got back.

The conversation had been an awkward one. Sally hadn't exactly been happy to hear about Annabeth cheating on Percy.

Percy had stayed silent for most of it, only speaking when Sally asked him his thoughts on the whole thing.

He explained how it hurt. That he thought Annabeth was going to leave him and that he kept beating himself up for doubting her. Even though in the end, his doubts had been correct.

He told her about his love for Jason and his crush on Piper. If he was being honest, the whole thing confused him. All he knew was that it sounded nice. Sounded like no more secrets.

Sally sighed, accepting their relationship if it meant keeping Percy happy. That's all she's ever wanted, for her little boy to be happy.

They ate dinner, Percy trying to keep the conversation alive. He felt like he was working as peacekeeper.

Once they'd finished dinner, they headed their separate ways, Percy, Annabeth, Jason and Piper going to Percy's room whilst Sally and Paul went to watch TV in the living room.

Percy felt slightly out of place, Annabeth heading straight to his bed like she usually does and gesturing for Piper to follow.

Percy stood in the doorway to his own bedroom, watching as his new girlfriends interacted. It seemed so weird to even think.

Percy jumped slightly as he felt a hand grab his own, pulling him into the room.

Jason sighed, tugging on Percy's hand a little harder, moving his face to look at him.

"Come on. I know it's new but you'll get used to it. We'll have a talk about it tomorrow yeah?"

And they did. They went to sleep cuddled up together - Percy actually had to lie on top of Jason so that there was enough room - but they had a talk in the morning.

They all explained their feelings to each other, their thoughts on the situation. Annabeth, Jason and Piper made sure Percy knew about the rules. Just because they were in a poly relationship didn't mean they had a free pass on cheating.

Percy went to speak up at that part, ask if what Annabeth did wasn't cheating. He guessed it wasn't, in a way. Percy was the one she cheated on, unable to find the words to tell him. Piper and Jason knew about their relationship the whole time.