Bluebell

Warning: Slight kink negotiation.

Percy had always gotten attached easily. It was in his nature. Even if he'd only known you for a day, you could become his favourite person in the world. You could break his heart by carrying on with your life even if you'd only spent an hour together. He always got attached.

Will had got stuck doing cabin inspections. It was the only reason he agreed to take a break from the infirmary.

Smiling, Will made his way out of the Zeus cabin, having just finished talking to Jason inside.

Bracing himself, Will made his way towards cabin three, hoping he won't do anything too embarrassing.

Knocking on the door, Will waited, confused when there was still no answer after five minutes.

Will checked the handle, happy to find that it was unlocked, and made his way inside the cabin.

What he found was probably the cutest thing he's ever seen.

Percy lay on his bed, a small wet patch on his pillow by his mouth - the boy still drooled in his sleep and everyone knew that - and his blanket was bunched up around his waist.

To top it all off, Percy was gripping tightly to a blue teddy bear, worn out with age by the looks of it.

Will racked his brain, trying to remember if anyone had told the poor boy that today was inspections. He assumed not, otherwise Percy wouldn't be clutching onto a teddy bear like his life depended on it.

Grinning slightly at the sight in front of him, Will looked around the room, choosing to let Percy sleep and go on ahead with his inspection alone.

The room looked clean enough, something Will knew for a fact it didn't usually.

The room seemed practically spotless, other than the small blue baby blanket that had obviously fallen off of Percy bed.

Smiling, Will picked up the blanket, placing it over the little blue bear that Percy was clutching to his chest. Grabbing Percy's blanket, Will pulled that up too, seeing as the boy had started to shiver slightly.

Will quietly made his way out of the cabin, hoping not to wake Percy up.

Percy freaked out internally when he first found out that today was cabin inspections. Apparently today's inspector had already graded his cabin and he didn't know who it was.

Percy had spent the whole day looking around. Wherever he went, he always made sure to look around, looking to find the person laughing and pointing at him.

He was waiting for the moment where someone would bring it up. Obviously whoever graded his cabin would have told everyone by now. Eventually, everyone would get sick of pretending they don't care and will start teasing him.

He doesn't think he'll be able to stand it happening a second time. After last time, he learnt that even 'true friends' will laugh at him for it.

Eventually, Percy had gotten sick of not knowing who it was. He needed to find out to at least calm some of his nerves.

Percy was just about to head to the big house to go and find Chiron when he saw Will heading out of the infirmary, obviously having been kicked out of it if the look on his face said anything.

Deciding that Will might know, Percy made his way over to him, a nervous smile on his face.

Will had to stop himself from cooing, the nervous look on Percy's face was too adorable.

"Hey, erm, do you... do you know who graded the cabins today? I think they came in whilst I was still asleep so I have no idea who did."

Will smiled, finding Percy's rambling cute. He nodded when he realised Percy was staring at him, hoping for an answer.