Bluebell Part 2

Warning: Swearing, praise kink, hair pulling kink, voyeurism and smut. Hints at an abusive relationship.

So GalaxyPhoenix11 requested a part two.

Will couldn't help the smile that sprung to his face as his vision cleared, his eyes finally adjusting to the light.

He remembered going back to the Poseidon cabin with Percy, remembered making him blush, remembered singing to him.

He also remembered the look on Percy's face when he didn't have Bluebell in his arms.

The frown caused by the memories of that look was instantly washed away as Will caught sight of Percy, hands balled into fists as he laid on his side, Bluebell clutched tightly in his arms.

Will looked down at his chest, finding a wet patch on his t-shirt where Percy's head had been yesterday.

Will giggled, instantly clamping a hand over his mouth so not to wake up Percy.

Percy groaned, gripping onto Bluebell tighter and turning over in his sleep.

Will bit his lip, slightly ashamed of what that sound did to him.

Looking down, Will spotted his very obvious morning wood, hoping it would go away before Percy wakes up and sees it.

Percy whimpered, half-awake now, he couldn't feel Bluebell in his arms and he was worried someone took him.

Will could taste blood now, fuck Percy, please wake up he thought.

Percy turned over once more, this time facing Will. He lazily reached out an arm, patting the bed for Bluebell.

Will groaned, Percy not having found Bluebell but something else.

Percy - still half-asleep but trying to wake himself up to find his Bluebell - was confused as his hand met something hard, very sure that Bluebell didn't feel like that.

Percy moved his hand up slightly, trying to figure out what he was touching.

Will groaned again, really hating the situation he was in.

Percy blinked groggily, not understanding how the thing he was touching could groan.

Percy lightly pressed his hand down, assuming that would help him.

"Fuck!"

Percy squeaked, finally understanding what he was touching. He gulped, pulling his hand away and to his chest as fast as he could.

Will was slightly panting now, having to deal with Percy rubbing his hand against his crotch half-asleep was not fun. Oh, he was so going to get him back for this.

Grinning evilly, Will turned to face Percy, laughing softly at the blush on his face.

Percy looked horrified with himself, not sure how to act.

"I-I'm sorry... I was asleep I-I sw-wear."

Percy gulped, having to blink back tears so Will wouldn't have another reason to punish him.

"Please... I'm s-sorry. I r-really was asleep. P-please don't punish m-me. I'll... I'll do anything. P-promise."

Will blinked confused, watching the salty tears stream down Percy's face, painting his red cheeks a glossy colour.

"Hey. Shh. I'm not going to punish you. You didn't do anything. Calm down, yeah? You've been a good boy. Good boy's don't get punished."

Will had pulled Percy into his arms, allowing the sobbing boy to bury his face in his chest.