Christmas Prompts (5/25)

Ship: Jercy.
Prompt: I thought I was straight but then I saw you in that elf costume.

Warning: Crossdressing. A few sexual comments. Underlining d/s.

With all of their different families, home lives and backgrounds, it was rather hard for their group of friends to spend Christmas together the way they wished.

Plus, so many demigods meeting up outside of camp never lead to anything good.

So it was just best to spend Christmas Eve going through their list of people to IM, having already handed out gifts before each person left camp.

This year however, Chiron had to go away, 'for business', so some of the older campers were left in charge.

With that, they all decided to spend Christmas at camp, even setting up Christmas-based activities for the year-rounders.

Christmas night found some of the older campers in the living room of the Big House, laughing and joking.

Somehow, the topic had gotten onto who would look best in the elf costume Piper was holding up.

A couple of them - namely Piper and Percy - had decided to dress up to surprise some of the younger kids.

Piper's mom had offered to sort out her costume and Piper, panicking over presents and such, reluctantly agreed.

The only problem was that the costume Aphrodite had picked, definitely wasn't suitable for a children's party.

Everyone was throwing out their votes, someone jokingly saying Chiron, earning a round of laughs from the whole group.

Piper huffed a last laugh, wiping the tears out of her eyes. She quietened the whole group down before turning to Annabeth.

"Annabeth? Who do you think? I personally think you would look great."

Annabeth's eyes did a circle around the room, taking in builds and sizes.

Her eyes were calculating, like always. Even for something as simple as this.

Her eyes landed on her boyfriend and she had to hold back a smirk.

Percy blushed.

"Percy." She announced, her voice clear and full of confidence.

Percy tipped his head back, his hands covering his face as he groaned.

Leo looked thoughtful, turning to look from the costume to Percy.

"You know what, I can see it."

Percy groaned again, louder this time, before burying his face in Hazel's shoulder. Hazel just continued to giggle.

At Percy's reaction, Annabeth's expression turned 'confused'.

"What? You didn't act like this last night when you were wearing-"

"Pyjamas! I was wearing pyjamas."

Percy's face was bright red, coming out of his hiding spot only long enough for his words to be heard.

Annabeth smiled, nodding.

"Yes, very, very ... pyjamas."

The adjective she used went unheard by the whole group, Percy having darted across the circle to clamp a hand over her mouth.

"Blue. They were very blue pyjamas. Obviously."

Percy cleared his throat, bringing it down an octave so it wasn't so high.