I'm Feeling Little

Warning: Age regression and swearing. Slight self-loathing.

The Giant War ended about a year ago, some relationships stayed strong, others fell apart.

New ones were built.

Only few had actually been surprised to see the Golden Couple fall apart. Looking closely, the romantic love just wasn't there.

They broke up, both deciding to stay friends.

Frank and Hazel are still going strong, now with the added addition of Leo.

Leo had spent practically his whole life running, travelling. He wanted to settle down. He felt like he could do that here.

Calypso wanted to travel the world, they didn't work out.

Besides, she was rather fascinated in a certain female praetor.

They stayed in touch, developing a connection. When she returned, Reyna asked her out and they joined the list of happy couples.

Piper and Jason hadn't worked out, too many fake memories and not enough real ones. They ended it mutually, becoming best friends instead.

Piper seemed to have given Annabeth a sexual awakening, becoming a couple not long after. Well, it took a lot of prodding from Percy but they got there in the end.

Jason was happy alone, enjoying the single life for now.

Clarisse and Chris are still together, a good thing in everyone else's eyes. Chris helped balance Clarisse out. They were good for each other.

Tratie had finally become a thing, as dubbed by Percy. Whenever they were together, that's what he called them. It stuck.

Connor was still rocking the single life. Everyone swore he and Jason had some kind of competition going. What type of competition, no one knew.

Maybe it was who could stay single the longest.

Nico and Will had slowly drifted closer together. No one could say they were surprised when they got together.

They were surprised, however, when they added Percy into their relationship.

So here they are now, two years after the Giant War and having their monthly camp meet up.

Every second week of every month, the praetors and cabin councilors hold a meeting.

On the Monday, they give reports and any extra information someone finds of significant importance.

Reyna was in the middle of giving a report of Camp Jupiter, Calypso next to her listening with rapt attention, despite being together for about a year now.

Just as Frank went to pitch in, a squeal was heard from the other end of the large table.

Turning to where the squeal came from, everyone found Percy sat on Will's lap, giggling happily as Will tickled him.

This surprised quite a few people from around the table. The last time they looked at Percy his eyes had been droopy, voice quiet, words slurred and yawns interrupting his speech as he talked.

Reyna stopped talking, everyone watching as Percy squirmed on Will's lap, now hiding his face so Nico couldn't continue to place kisses all over it.

Chiron coughed, successfully grabbing everyone's attention, including Nico, Will and Percy.

Percy blushed, realising everyone had been staring at him and turning to hide his face in Will's neck.

"Would you like to explain why you're interrupting the meeting? Doing... that."

"'M sowwy."

Percy had muttered it, his face still buried in Will's neck, but everyone still heard the difference in his voice. It seemed higher than usual.

Will leaned downed to whisper in Percy's ear, his hand gently rubbing his back.

"Don't be sorry baby. You did nothing wrong."

"Yeah," Nico agreed, leaning in to press a kiss to Percy's cheek and making him smile.

Looking up, Nico found everyone staring at them again, some of them giving them funny looks.

"Why don't you all turn the fuck away and talk about something else, yeah?"

"Bad papá. You used naughty word."

Nico smiled, leaning in to kiss Percy's nose as an apology.

"I'm sorry baby. Do you remember what we said though?"

"Not to copy daddy or papá if they use a naughty word." Percy recited, practically glowing with pride.

"Or...?"

"Or anyone else."

"Good boy."

Percy smiled, leaning his head back on Will's chest.

Annabeth stared, gasping when she figured it out.

Nico turned to look at her, nodding at her questioning glance before turning back to look at Percy as he grabbed his hand, playing with his fingers.

Piper raised an eyebrow at her girlfriend, expecting her to tell her what she just realised.

Everyone else stared too, their faces expectant. They all waited for Annabeth to tell them seeing as Percy seemed to be in his own little world and Will and Nico didn't care about anything other than him.

Annabeth turned to look at Will, silently asking if it was okay for her to tell them.

Will nodded, hugging Percy closer to himself as he listened to him ramble.

"Percy's a little."

Time seemed to stop, the majority of people in the room knowing what a little is, only a few confused faces here and there.

"A little is where-"

"You're sick up here."

As he said it, Percy brought a finger up to tap at his temple, now focused on the conversation at hand.

"What was that baby?"

"...Nothing."

"What did we say about those thoughts?"

Percy looked down, unable to look Will in the eyes, continuing to play with Nico's fingers.

"That they're wong and 'm not suppost to lissen to em."

"Good boy."

Will kissed Percy's temple, watching as he lost interest in the conversation and started talking to Nico.

Piper awed, having already known what a little was and finding Percy's rambling cute.

As Percy was distracted, Annabeth took the time to explain to those who didn't know what a little was, what one was. Going into further detail about age regression and such.

Percy joined in here and there, his contributions pointless but making everyone smile.

Even Clarisse couldn't help but coo. Percy was normally adorable but this was just too much.

They all listened to Percy talk, Leo having asked him if he had a favourite toy and Percy being happy to answer.

They all watched as Percy grew sad, explaining how his second favourite toy was broken and he wasn't allowed to play with it because daddy said he might get hurt.

He perked up as Leo offered to have a look at it.

Leo grew excited, bouncing up and down in his spot between Frank and Hazel, not being able to wait as excitement consumed him, the thought of a new project sounding awesome.

Nico smiled as he listened to Percy ramble on, other people around the table adding input whenever, all working hard to make Percy smile.

Nico stared at Percy, admiring his boyfriend, still shocked at how he got so lucky.

Looking up, he met eyes with Will, both thinking the same thing.

Gods, I'm so lucky to have them. What did I do to deserve them?