Christmas Prompts (22/25)

Ship: Apollo x Percy x Hermes
Prompt: Stuck inside together during a snowstorm.

Warning: Implied sexual comments, I guess.

Look, it wasn't Percy's fault, okay?! He'd merely been a witness.

(A witness who was one of the main causes but nobody is to speak of that.)

With the borders and such around camp preventing any weather that wasn't sun, it had been a rather boring build-up to Christmas so far.

And so a group of element-weidling demigods (elementals, as Leo liked to call them) had gathered to test the strength of the camp's weather border.

In the end, they got their desired result, a camp full of snow.

But then things had started to get out of hand and the slow, gentle trickle of snowflakes had morphed into a rapid, heavy downfall of hail and snow. Ice too came speeding towards the ground, supplying a months worth of nightmares for several Apollo campers.

Due to this, every 'elemental' at fault, whether because they'd played a major role in causing the storm or because they had simply been there to watch, was put under godly watch.

Somehow, Percy had come out rather lucky, both Apollo and Hermes having volunteered to watch over him.

Percy shivered, imagining how much worse his situation could be.

Like Jason, for example, who was currently sat polishing away at a couple of Ares' weapons, all the while listening to him drone on about Percy.

Percy this, Percy that. Little punk this, little punk that.

Jason didn't think he could take anymore.

All of this, simply because he had tried to stop Percy from doing anything stupid.

"You're lucky Percy, I heard daddy dearest was planning on pairing you with Dionysus. Oh how bored our poor Percy would have been Hermes."

Hermes snorted upon hearing the nickname Apollo used for Zeus.

"Don't call him that. Makes him sound... decent. Somehow."

Percy let out a laugh, staring upside down at his godly 'friends' from on the couch.

"Imagine, Zeus, decent. That's funny."

And apparently Percy actually found it funny, having dissolved into a fit of giggles.

"Alright Perce, I know I'm funny but it's not that funny. You can stop laughing now."

When he didn't, instead only laughing harder, both gods shared a concerned look.

"What did they give him? I swear, if any of them tried to corrupt my Percy with those evil drinks- you know what, I bet it was Dionysus. Always leaving wine everywhere. He needs to realise that he is at a camp filled with children and impressionable young minds."

Percy lay with his head tilted to one side, dangling off the sofa.

He stared up at Apollo dreamily, a soft smile gracing his features.

"You lost me at your Percy."

Apollo looked simply horrified, sending a look Percy didn't understand towards Hermes before trying to flash out of his palace.

When it didn't work, he tried again, only to find that he once again couldn't flash away.

Percy 'oohed', pointing towards one of the few windows with the blinds open.

"Look, snow!"

"What did they give him?!"

Percy snorted quietly before sitting up, positioning himself so that he had a better view of the gods freaking out.

"Hypothetically, if someone spiked my drink  - leading to me coming up with the idea to create a giant snowstorm, just so I could see you, would you punish me?"

There was a moment of silence before both gods spoke at the same time, uttering completely different sentences.

"Well that's obviously what you were hoping for, isn't it?"

"Why would I punish you? You did great."

And lastly, they spoke three simple words together.

"Hypothetically, of course."

Percy nodded, his lips pursed in some form of content.

"So, I should be expecting a reward from you," he pointed at Hermes, "and a punishment from you", this time, he pointed to Apollo.

"Works for me."

Hermes turned to Apollo, one eyebrow raised in mock tease.

"Of course it does."

"What? What he did was wrong. And I, as-"

Hermes snorted loudly, effectively cutting Apollo off mid-sentence.

"Would love to see where you're going with that sentence."

Percy's facial expression had changed drastically. He now sat with his arms crossed over his chest, his eyebrows furrowed as he pouted.

"I thought I was supposed to get the punishment. Hermes it's my turn."

This time, Apollo butted in.

"Actually, if it's anyone's turn it's mine."

"So much for my plan being foolproof. Looks like I found the fools." 

The way Percy was looking them up and down, his lips pursed, confused Apollo.

"Why do I feel like he's talking about us?"

Percy inhaled and exhaled deeply, looking quite fed up.

"Erm, because I am?"

"Oh, yeah, that makes sense."

As they spoke, Hermes stood, making his way over to Percy's spot on the couch. He sat himself next to his 'friend' before pulling Percy in for a cuddle, his arms wrapped around him tightly.

Apollo gasped, jumping up from his chair and running over to his 'friends'. He sat himself down on Hermes' lap rather dramatically, ignoring Percy's complaints as he shoved his legs away.

"What, you expect me to just sit there and watch my boyfriends cuddle? No thank you."

They all froze.

Having realised what he just said, Apollo immediately tried to backtrack on his words.

"Boyfriends sounds nice." Percy muttered it so quietly, Hermes next to him could only just hear him.

"It does."

Hermes pulled Percy a little closer, burying his head in his neck as Apollo shuffled himself closer to the two, still sat on Hermes' lap.

On his boyfriend's lap. Because that's what he was doing, cuddling with his boyfriends at Christmas.