Perjasico (Smut)

Warning: Swearing and smut. Mentions of mpreg.

Percy is a sweetheart, Jason's pride and joy. He loves Nico - he really does - but he tends to be quite negative.

But Nico is adorable and he makes Jason laugh.

They both have an incredible fondness for Percy however.

They both plan on getting Percy to train with them today, fighting over who gets him first.

Jason thinks he deserves to train with Percy first, considering how moody he can get after a fight with Nico.

"You're a bad influence on him. By the time I get him, he's always grumpy. And mean!"

Nico looks offended, his dark eyes glaring at Jason.

"Are you saying my boyfriend feels bad after I hang out with him?"

"No, of course not. I'm saying you're a negative person and that you easily pass that on to Percy."

It's then that Percy walks into the room, smiling cutely. He's blissfully unaware of the argument they were previously having, something they're both very grateful for.

"I'm free now. Who wanted to spar first?"

"I wanted to."

As Nico says it, he's unable to deflect the elbow to his ribs he receives from Jason.

Nico waits until Percy's left the room before turning to Jason and smirking.

"Take this as payback for helping you last Thursday."

Jason gives in, knowing it was inconvenient to whisk Nico into the bathroom to suck him off after training.

It's not Jason fault, he can't help randomly getting hard!

(That was the excuse he had decided on instead of admitting to Nico that he looked hot when he trained.)

Jason grabs Nico's arm as he goes to walk away, pulling Nico back until he hits Jason's chest.

"Just. This. Time."

Nico scoffs at the threat, unimpressed. He pulls away hostily, not once turning back to look at Jason.

During training, Nico gets a bit carried away and starts performing tricks he learned from former heroes, things Percy had never even seen before.

Percy goes along with it, trying to accumulate all the new moves as he gains the upper hand, growing distracted as he watches Nico perform a complicated move.

When training with Jason, Percy gets frustrated as he's unable to replicate the - in his opinion - really awesome move he saw Nico do.

They stop several times so Percy can let off some steam, snapping at Jason whenever he asks him a question.

Percy's sweet. He can be a brat, but he's easy to put back in his place. That's usually when he calls Luke in because no one can make Percy listen better than his ex.

During one of their many breaks,  Jason kind of confronts Percy about it but Percy doesn't take it seriously.

Percy was annoyed. Nico could do the trick and he teased Percy about it the whole time. Saying he couldn't do it.

Percy was determined to prove him wrong.

Jason had had it with Nico deflecting his moods onto Percy. Percy was their ray of sunshine and Nico kept putting him into a bad mood.

He decided Nico needed to be punished.

Jason roughly fucks himself in and out of Nico, arching Nico's back by covering his mouth to keep him quiet and pulling. The position they're in makes sure he hits Nico's prostate every time, his cock rubbing against the bed.