Alone At Night

Onesided!Percico. Solangelo.

Nico was cold. Will was away on a quest and Percy had offered to let him stay at his apartment.

Nico had gladly accepted, not wanting to spend the time alone.

Percy's heating had been acting up lately so the apartment was freezing, the floors ice cold.

Deciding he'd had enough, Nico called out into the silence.

"Percy!"

Percy groaned, roling over and trying to go back to sleep.

"PERCY!"

Percy startled, blinking repeatedly so he could see properly.

Percy stood up, jumping as his feet connected with the floor, speed walking out of his room and into the guest room where Nico was staying, not wanting to stand on the cold floor for any longer.

"What Nico?"

"I'm COLLLDDD."

Percy sighed, nodding and making his way out of the room.

Percy didn't have any spare blankets, the only other one he owned being the one that he was currently using.

Walking into his room, Percy grabbed both his pillows and his blanket, making his way back to Nico's room.

"Here."

Percy gently placed the blanket over Nico, adding the extra pillows too for comfort.

Nico shivered, making Percy feel bad.

"One sec."

Percy headed back to his room, grabbing the only two hoodies he owned.

He bit his lip as he walked back to Nico, feeling cold as his feet started going numb from the temperature of the floor.

He moved the blankets off of Nico, quickly putting the two slightly large hoodies on him, laying him back down and pulling up the covers.

He tucked the first blanket into his sides, trying to keep the cold out. He left the second one to just cover him.

"That better?"

Nico nodding, smiling sleepily at Percy as he headed out of the room.

Percy sighed, feeling tears prickle his eyes as he laid down on his - by now - cold mattress.

Percy shivered, clutching his thin t-shirt tightly to himself as he brought his arms inside, wrapping them around his middle.

His cold hands made him gasp, removing his arms from inside the shirt and bringing them up to his armpits, eventually falling asleep in that same position.

Percy woke up a couple hours later as he sneezed, his body racking with shivers.

Percy felt a tear roll down his cheek, wanting nothing more than to snuggle up to Nico beneath the blankets.

You can't he thought, he's with Will.

Percy stood up with a gasp, biting his lip once more as he walked towards the front door, putting his shoes and socks on along the way.

After locking the apartment door behind him, Percy headed outside, wanting to clear his head.

He sat down on the apartment building's steps, thinking about how cute Nico had looked bundled up in his hoodies and blankets.

He sniffled, his nose red and fingers numb.

He sighed, moving closer to the wall as he curled together, deciding he'd sleep out here for the night.

The only thought running through his head was lucky Will before he fell asleep, unsure if he hadn't actually just passed out.

Nico smiled, cuddling up to the blankets wrapped around him, dreaming of Will, wanting nothing more than for him to return home to him.