Willercy (Fluff)

Will was confused.

Lately, more and more of his clothes had been going missing.

When he asked his siblings, they said they didn't know anything about it.

He asked a few of the other Hermes kids with Cecil. Most of them didn't know anything about it.

Most.

The Stoll brothers had just smirked, laughed and walked away.

The Stoll brothers seemed like obvious suspects. But what would they want with his clothes?

Percy giggled, watching his boyfriend talk to a couple of Hermes' kids.

He jumped as he felt a hand on his shoulder, turning around and finding the Stoll brothers smirking at him.

"You know your boyfriend suspects us right?"

"But what would you want with his clothes?"

They shrugged, grinning at Percy.

Seeing Will walking towards them, they turned to run.

Before they did, Connor quickly turned back.

"You're good."

With that did they run off, Will getting there just as they turned a corner.

Will smiled at Percy, making his heart flutter.

"Hi."

"Hi."

Will wrapped his arms around Percy's waist, buried his head in his shoulder and groaned.

"Your clothes still missing?"

Will sighed.

"Yeah. Went to wear my favourite hoodie yesterday. Couldn't find it."

"The yellow one?"

"Yeah."

Percy gulped, knowing exactly where that yellow hoodie was.

In his closet.

Percy unwrapped Will's arms from around his waist, grabbing his hand and pulling him along to the Poseidon cabin.

Once inside, they both kicked off their shoes and flopped down onto Percy's bed, cuddling close.

Percy hummed, burying his head in Will's neck.

"You smell nice."

Will grinned cheekily, looking down at Percy.

"Thank you. You smell nice too."

Percy groaned, wishing he never said anything as he felt his face heat up.

They stayed like that for about an hour, only moving apart when Percy left to teach a class after pecking Will on the lips.

Will stretched, his limbs feeling slightly numb.

He stood up, trying to get the feeling back.

He walked around the cabin, only stopping when he spotted something yellow peaking out of Percy's closet.

Percy didn't wear yellow.

Blinking confused, Will walked over to the closet and opened it, spotting his yellow hoodie as well as his other missing clothess.

Will smiled, grabbed his hoodie and put it on, walking back to Percy's bed and laying down.

Percy's heart dropped as he arrived back at his cabin to see Will sat on his bed with his hoodie on.

The hoodie that was hidden in Percy's closet.

Will smiled, patting the spot on the bed next to him.

Percy complied, not looking at Will.

They sat in silence for a few minutes until Will spoke up.

"So you're the one who's been stealing my clothes?"

Percy blushed, ready to defend himself.

"Yeah, but-"

"No buts, it is you isn't it?"

Percy nodded, his head lowered in shame.

"Percy, look at me."

Percy ignored him, his face bright red.

"Percy."

Percy looked up, blinking back tears.

"Please don't be mad."

"Percy, I'm not mad."

"I know you have a right to be but please- did you just say you're not mad?"

Will laughed, wiping away the single tear on Percy's face.

"No Percy, I'm not mad. Do you wanna tell me why though?"

Percy looked away, feeling silly.

"They smell like you."

Will's brows furrowed, leaning forward slightly so he could hear what Percy mumbled.

"What?"

"They smell like you."

Will smiled, practically glowing.

"Aww Perce, you could have just asked. You didn't need to steal them from me. I would have just given you them."

Percy shrugged, feeling stupid that he hadn't even thought about that.

Percy looked up, his eyes hopeful.

"Can I have that hoodie back then, please?"

Will laughed, taking off his hoodie and passing it to Percy, watching as Percy took it as soon as it was off, throwing it on immediately.

I haven't wrote this ship in a while and people wanted more of it. Sorry this was so short, I just thought it would be a cute little oneshot.