Jercy (Smut)

Warning: Swearing and smut.

There was one topic that always seemed to cause fights within the mythological world.

Who, out of Percy Jackson and Jason Grace, bottomed?

Percy's friends, most of whom have known him for years, insisted that he was a bottom. The boy didn't have the ability to top.

Jason's friends, most of whom have known him for years, insisted that he was a top. That boy didn't bottom for anyone.

New campers, the kids who'd only heard stories of the great Percy Jackson, assumed he was a top. They'd seen him train. The guy was ruthless. Besides, how could someone who's not only won two wars but been on countless quests be a bottom? The guy beat titans. Giants. Primordials.

New campers, the ones who really got to know Percy, realised he was a bottom. So what if he could be ruthless? So what if he'd won two wars and been on countless quests? Beat titans? Giants? Primordials? That didn't define his sexual preferences.

Many of the gods had their own opinions on the matter too.

Apollo was known to tell everyone what a bottom Percy Jackson was. It was obvious to everyone that he wanted to fuck him. Apparently he didn't realise that announcing Percy's position in bed didn't guarantee him a fuck.

Hermes, he was known to spread word of Percy bottoming. He claimed to have witnessed it with his own eyes. No one believed him.

He wasn't lying. He really had seen it. He was only trying to deliver a package. He can't deny that it didn't provide him with his current jerk off material however.

Ares was also a known supporter of bottom!Percy. Said the kid was too much of a wimp to top anyone.

Many gods, such as Hepheastus and Demeter, couldn't care less about the matter. Whenever it came up in conversation they'd either change the subject or sit back and listen to the rants of those around them.

Poseidon however, he just really didn't want to know about his son's sex life. So what if the boy was taking it up the ass? In no way did it concern Poseidon.

Don't even ask Aphrodite for her opinion on the matter. The last guy to make that mistake hadn't come out of it sane.

Jason found it amusing. Everyone was so interested in finding out who topped and who bottomed in their relationship. It was ridiculous.

Percy didn't find any of it amusing. He didn't like all of the attention it gave him. Like he didn't already get enough attention as the Saviour of Olympus. No, now he was the Saviour of Olympus and possible sub to Jason Grace. Well actually, nobody even bothered to ask if he was a sub. Too busy trying to work out whether he was the top or bottom.

And they called themselves experts in his sex life. Pathetic.

Smiling amused, Jason leaned down and placed a kiss on his pouting lover's forehead.

"Stop pouting."

"Pfttt. Me? Pouting? Never. I'm merely seeing how far out my bottom lip can go."

"Stop pouting."

"Nope," he grinned.

If he wasn't careful, he was going to regret it once Jason wiped that grin off his face.

"Stop. Pouting."

Percy's grin widened.

"Make me."

"Gladly."

Before Percy knew what was happening, he was lying on his back with a horny son of Jupiter hovering above him.