Jercy (Fluff)

Warning: Swearing. Slight self-loathing thoughts. Sexual references.

Percy huffed, turning to walk away from the little group he was stood in.

Fuck them.

He didn't like Jason.

He made his way back to his cabin, refusing to think of Jason.

Of his perfect hair.

His blue eyes.

The little scar on his lip.

His really fucking strong arms.

His abs.

And they thought he liked Jason.

He didn't like Jason.

He loved him.

It wasn't even the fact that he was straight that was the problem - he wasn't - it was the small similarities he had with Luke that couldn't be healthy for Percy.

Don't get him wrong, if for some reason Jason liked him back and asked him out, he'd say yes. It was just that surely being constantly reminded of something he wished to forget couldn't be healthy.

He shook his head, clearing his mind as he made his way into his cabin, flopping straight down onto his bed.

He closed his eyes, letting his mind wonder.

He thought of Jason.

Of his perfect hair.

His blue eyes.

The little scar on his lip.

His really fucking strong arms.

His abs.

How was it fair that Jason got to be so much bigger than him? Got to look like he could pick him up and throw hi-

Percy felt his breath hitch, his eyes shooting open as the door to his cabin opened, Jason standing in the doorway.

"Jason?"

"I'm not going to lie, I hoped I'd find you moaning my name as you jerked off."

Percy sputtered, his face flushing a deep shade of red.

"W-what?"

Jason smirked, walking over to where Percy lay.

"When I saw you heading back to your cabin I hoped you were going to take care of a little problem you might have."

Percy gulped, his face somehow darkening at the emphasis on little.

Percy was so happy he had decided against masturbating.

Fuck, how would Jason have reacted if he found him knuckle deep in his own ass?

"W-why would it be to y-you?"

Percy cursed himself for stuttering, feeling stupid for messing up infront of Jason.

Jason smiled, leaning over to whisper in Percy's ear with his hands on either side of his head.

Percy shivered as Jason's breath ghosted over his ear.

"You're not the only one with a little crush."

And then he was gone.

Percy skipped dinner, opting to just lay in bed doing nothing the whole time.

Was Jason being serious?

Did he...?

On Percy?