Christmas Prompts (14/25)

Ship: Jason x Luke
Prompt: Not again Percy. (This really needs to stop.)

Warning: One swear word.

Now, upon arrival, most new campers thought that the Aphrodite, Anteros, and Pothos cabins were the main... 'shippers' at camp, followed closely by the children of the other Erotes and certain others.

It came as a shock to most to find out that that wasn't the case.

No, Percy Jackson was actually the most involved when it came to the campers love lives. All of the other love-related demigods listened to him and they had weekly meetings in the Aphrodite cabin - as it was the biggest space they had to work with.

There, they shared their knowledge and advice, to each other and to whoever had wished to show up to that weeks meeting.

For example, just last week Frank Zhang had joined the meeting, seeking advice on what to do about his I-hate-Leo-but-I-actually-love-him situation.

And for the past three days, him and Hazel had spent time talking over a polyamarous relationship with Leo, having approached him just yesterday in hopes that their love was requited.

Reece, a son of Anteros, had to try not to boast at that information. He was right, and Frank had originally doubted him.

This week was a purely no-guest meeting, as they had very important matters to discuss within the love community.

"Why is Percy standing?!"

Piper stood in the doorway of her cabin, anger written all over her face.

Percy smiled softly, waving her off with an 'it's fine' before trying to take a seat on the floor.

"No, Percy, don't sit down."

"Piper."

"No, I'm not having my pregnant friend stand for an hour whilst everybody else sits down."

Percy looked a little pink in the face, his hands placed gently, yet protectively, over his enlarged stomach.

"It's okay Piper."

Piper's eyes narrowed.

"Should I call Will?"

Percy's thumb rubbed soothing circles into his stomach, staring at Piper with disbelief.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh, I would. You know what, maybe I should go the extra mile and get Nico instead."

At this point, Percy looked absolutely horrified.

After seeing Lacy stand up in favour of sitting on the floor, Percy waddled his way over to her chair, one hand raised in surrender.

"I'm sitting, I'm sitting!"

Piper nodded, happy. She closed the door behind her, waiting for the last late person to sneak in first.

"Good. I don't need Nico following us around everywhere we go again."

Percy bit his lip slightly, looking away guiltily.

He always tried to put the baby first, especially since it wasn't his. Sometimes however, it was easy to forget that he had another life growing inside of him and that he was responsible.

Before his pregnancy, it had been so easy to just stand for an hour and a half during a meeting.

Now, nobody let him stand for barely ten minutes before demanding he sit down.

It was... different, to say the least.

Piper took a seat on the floor next to Percy, tilting her head to rest on Percy's thigh.