Out Of My League Part 2

Warning: Swearing and Annabitch. A bit of feminisation near the end. Implied sexual content but it doesn't really have to be taken that way.

Galaxyphoenix11, I'm sorry but I haven't got a clue what happened with this.

No one knew what to do.

Hazel had turned to hide her face in Frank's chest, trying her best to silence her sobs.

Frank himself had several tears sliding down his face.

Piper looked like she wasn't sure whether to burst into tears or murder Annabeth.

Will was too busy holding back a violent Nico to notice the tears on his face.

Thalia looked like she had just been slapped in the face by a singing fish, not sure whether this was truly happening.

Jason looked about as happy as Nico did when he'd been forced to wear pink for a day after a game of Truth or Dare.

The Stolls were busy brainstorming with Leo on the many ways to prank Annabeth, hoping to cause as much pain as possible.

Reyna looked about as slack-jawed as Thalia, going to stand by her in hopes to understand the situation better. They both subconsciously reached out a hand for the other to grab.

Calypso was trying to calm the Stolls and Leo, having no luck because she was too busy thinking up the worst curses to wish upon the girl.

Clarisse was the first to properly do anything, walking up to Annabeth and punching her in the jaw, successfully knocking her down.

That seemed to bring everyone out of their trance, all of them walking over to an angry looking Annabeth.

"Don't."

They all turned to see a distraught Percy being hugged by Chris. Chris looked like he wanted to be with the others to cause as much pain as possible to Annabeth but it was obvious that he thought Percy's well-being was more important.

"What do you mean, don't? You worked so hard to get that for her and the ungrateful bitch doesn't even offer you so much as a thank you. Instead deciding to burn all of your hard work."

Percy just shook his head, indicating for them all to step away from Annabeth. They complied, albeit reluctantly.

Chris removed his arms from around Percy, allowing him to walk up to Annabeth.

He stopped about a foot away, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a black velvet box.

Percy took one look at the box before chucking it at Annabeth, relishing in the way she flinched away from it.

"What stupid gift have you got me this time? What pathetic little trinket did you buy me?"

Percy held up a hand, stopping anyone from stepping forward.

"Open it."

Annabeth just looked up at Percy, raising an eyebrow at what she classed as more stupidity from such a Seaweed Brain.

"I said, open it."

Annabeth complied, gasping when she saw the beautiful silver ring inside.

Before she could grab the ring, Percy took the box off her, not looking her in the eye.

"Leo."

Leo, confused but having a hunch on what was about to happen, lit his hand on fire.

Percy took one look at the ring before closing the box and throwing it right into Leo's hand.

Annabeth jumped up, ready to run at Leo to get her ring back when she felt two sets of hands grab her arms.