Endangered Health Part 3

Warning: Mpreg and degrading terms. Annabitch.

Percy's heat had lasted about two weeks, shorter than they had expected but definitely longer than the average heat.

Considering the fact that Percy had never had a heat despite presenting five years ago, his heat lasting a week longer than it should have wasn't exactly shocking.

His heat had however brought out new developments.

Each one of them had gained a bite mark on both shoulders, something they were all trying to keep hidden for now.

It wasn't planned, it had just happened.

Each of them had gone into it preparing to hide their true feelings, not expecting anything to come out of it.

None of them had expected to seal a mate bond.

The first week after Percy's heat was check up after check up.

And then, followed by more check ups.

They were pretty sure Hermes and Apollo had figured it out already, both sending occasional smirks their way.

Percy had been woken up by the urge to puke, his stomach aching slightly as his head pounded.

He groaned, assuming his sickness was back and that despite getting his first heat, his infertility would never be healed.

He cleaned himself up, brushing his teeth and getting changed before heading to breakfast, discreetly looking around for either of his mates.

He spotted first, Will, and then Leo, both sitting and laughing with their siblings, Leo looking quite dishevelled with his very obvious bedhead.

Percy giggled quietly despite the way it made his head pound, knowing how much of a morning person Leo wasn't.

Leo absolutely hated mornings, a stark contrast to Will who thought getting up at five in the morning was the best thing ever.

Percy didn't mind. He did tend to join Leo with his opinions quite often however.

Mornings were just so stupid.

Percy looked down at his plate, happy at the sight of the blue pancakes it had conjured.

Percy picked up his fork, ready to take a bite when he just couldn't.

The thought made his stomach coil and his throat tighten.

The smell of the pancakes hit his nose, something that usually made him swoon.

It didn't this time.

It set him off running with a hand on his stomach, straight to the disgusting public bathrooms because they were closer than his cabin.

He pushed open the door to one of the few cubicles in there, dropping to his knees as he held his head over the toilet, throwing up for the second time in under an hour.

He heard the door to the bathroom open, two sets of footsteps making their way to his cubicle, his heart jumping in his chest as the scent of his mates reached his nose.

He felt a hand on his back rubbing soothing circles, a set of hands massaging his shoulders.

Gods, what did he do to deserve such good mates?

When he was finished, Percy stood up, his hand never leaving his stomach.

He walked over to the sinks, washing his hands quickly before washing his mouth, feeling gross.