Finished

This book is completed now, so this is the last chapter. At the minute I'm focusing on my stories in my drafts. I'll probably start another oneshot book like this soon, start fresh in a more organised way. You can still make requests, but know that they will get published in the other book.

Warning: Swearing.

(This is just an unfinished oneshot that I never got around to.)

Harry Potter AU.

Nico raised an eyebrow towards his best friend, gesturing towards the teachers table with his head.

By the looks of it, a student was sat in the chair of the Care of Magical Creatures professor.

After the unfortunate passing of Professor Beauregard during the summer, they'd been told to expect a new Care of Magical Creatures professor. Except the only new addition to the head table looked about sixteen and was currently trying to balance his wand on the tip of his nose.

Jason only shrugged, looking amused but a bit weirded out.

Sighing, Nico turned to look at his boyfriend, struggling to find him amongst all of the black and yellow.

When he finally caught Will's eyes, he gestured towards the teachers table once more.

Will turned to look, a smile growing across his face as a laugh bubbled its way out of his throat.

He turned to look back at Nico, still grinning, and shrugged.

In one last attempt at understanding who that kid was, Nico caught the attention of Leo, albeit reluctantly.

Leo just shook his head, his arms wrapped around his stomach as he continued to laugh.

The whole room went silent as a loud cheer was heard, all heads turning to look at the Head Table.

"Er, sorry."

The boy had apparently succeeded in balancing his wand on the tip of his nose, according to the grin on both his and Professor Hermes' faces.

On the other end of the table, Professor Apollo stood, trying to get a look at what they were celebrating. Once he understood, he shouted various praises before being tugged back down into his seat by Professor Artemis.

The teen had a rather sheepish expression on his face as he was met with the disapproving stares of a couple other professors. He ducked his head, his face pink, as he apologised to Headmaster Zeus.

He grinned as Hermes clapped a hand on his shoulder, looking proud.

Nico actually felt as if Professor Athena's glare was aimed at him, and not the other teen.

Once the start of term feast had ended - involving another very disastrous incident with the mystery teen - Zeus stood, immediately silencing the excited students.

"Right, brats, before I send you off to bed, I suppose I'm obliged to introduce to you your new Care of Magical Creatures professor. This brat over here is Professor Jackson," the teen, now identified as Professor Jackson, waved. "Now off to bed."