I'm Feeling Little Part 2

Warning: Age regression. Slight self-loathing.

So bellareads4ever requested a part 2.

Lmao I got there eventually.

"Daddy!"

"...Papá!"

"Daddy? Papá?"

Percy whimpered, unable to find any of his friends as he stumbled around camp, a robotic fish toy clutched tightly to his chest.

Leo had indeed fixed his toy, asking if he could go and collect it from bunker 9.

Percy did, subconsciously slipping into littlespace as he walked through the woods back to camp, jumping at every little noise he heard.

After a lot of screaming, running, and whimpering, Percy managed to make it back to camp in one piece, wanting nothing more than to curl together in bed with his daddies.

He kept getting funny looks from all of the campers walking past him, not one offering to help.

Most either rolled their eyes and scoffed, or pulled a face and walked as far away from him as possible.

He also received several laughs, campers pointing at him as they hurled insult after insult his way.

He'd only wanted his fishy.

There were tears streaming down his face, his mind providing photo after photo of all of his bullies.

He felt a shiver go down his spine at the thought of smelly Gabe, stopping with his hands wrapped around his stomach as he threw up, his mouth feeling icky and his tummy sore.

He felt several people stop to stare, wiping his mouth on his sleeve as he looked down at the ground.

If it was possible, he seemed to cry harder, staring down at the little robot fish lying broken on the ground, pieces everywhere.

Percy dropped to his knees, somewhere between his own puke and his toy, whimpering as he buried his head in his hands.

All of this for a toy that definitely looked beyond repair now.

Stupid Percy, he thought.

Percy flinched slightly as he felt a gentle hand touch his shoulder, looking up to find Piper staring down at him.

With a sniffle did Percy point a finger at his broken toy, his heart feeling like it too had just been dropped to the ground and shattered.

"Is broken."

Piper smiled sadly, grabbing Percy's hand gently, pulling him up before covering his ears.

Percy vaguely heard a voice shouting, unable to make out the loud words clearly.

Percy turned to look at Piper as she removed her hand from his ears, grabbing his hand once more.

"I think she's done now."

At Percy's confused glance, Piper elaborated.

"Annabeth was being a silly billy and kept shouting."

That made Percy giggle slightly, a hiccup following not long after.

"She's naughty. No shouting."

Piper grinned.

"She is naughty, isn't she?"

"Talking about me behind my back again are we Pipes?"

Percy turned to look at where the voice came from, face lighting up as he caught sight of the familiar person.