Lukercy (Smut)

Warning: Smut and crossdressing. There isn't really any swearing, there is like one word.

This one was requested by GalaxyPhoenix11.

Percy has never felt so stupid in his life.

Luke had been away on a quest, something about a college age half-blood. They had decided to send Luke seeing as he was the oldest. They thought there was no point sending any of the younger kids so they sent some of the oldest.

Percy had missed Luke.

He hadn't been able to help himself. His boyfriend was gone and he was horny.

So what did he do? He went and bought a bunch of sex toys.

It was honestly ridiculous. With Luke gone, he felt like he couldn't do anything right without something up his ass.

That wasn't even the worst part, no, Percy had to go out and buy clothes too.

Nobody really noticed if he wore panties under his jeans instead of boxers.

He should have just left it at that, but no, he didn't.

Luke was surprised to say the least when he returned to his boyfriend's cabin after they got back from the quest.

He assumed Percy would be in there seeing as it was an hour before curfew and all the summer campers were currently in the mortal world.

What he hadn't expected to find was Percy, bent over, searching for something under his bed.

It wasn't necessarily what he was doing that shocked Luke. It was what he was wearing that shocked him.

Tight blue panties clung to Percy's ass, the only other pieces of clothing the boy was wearing being a pair of knee high socks and one of Luke hoodies which was hanging off of one shoulder.

Biting his lip, Luke groaned, trying to will his erection away. The quest finished early, Percy didn't even know that Luke was back at camp yet.

Which means he's been doing this for who knows how long whilst Luke's been gone.

Luke was brought out of his musings by the cute 'aha' that came from Percy as he found whatever it was he'd been looking for.

Turning to look back at Percy, Luke felt like he might faint. Percy had pulled out a cardboard box from under his bed. As he opened it, Luke got a good look at what was inside.

Dildos.

Buttplugs.

Vibrators.

Anal beads.

Cock rin-

Ohmygodshe'spullingoutadildo.

Luke could taste the blood from his lip now, he was biting it that hard.

Taking a deep breath, Luke watched Percy climb onto his bed, taking the bottle of lube with him.

"You're not sick of me already are you?"

Percy couldn't help the little scream he let out at the sound of his boyfriend's voice. Reluctantly, he turned around to face his boyfriend.

Luke was wearing that same mischievous smirk he always seemed to have.

Percy could feel the heat rise to his face. He'd been planning to have all of this stuff locked away by the time Luke got back.

They both just stared at each other, not daring to move. Percy was too embarrassed to do anything but stutter and Luke wanted to see what Percy was going to do.