Connor x Percy (Smut)

Warning: Swearing and smut.

This one was requested by L0V348L3N3RD so let me know what you think.

To say Connor was surprised when he woke up with handcuffs around his wrists and a blindfold covering his eyes was a massive understatement.

That didn't mean he wasn't turned on though.

He could hear a door shut across the room. There was a slight echo so the room he was in must be fairly large.

This better not be a prank. Travis was the only one who knew about his sexual preferences. Sexual thoughts about a certain hero. Even then, his brother only knew because - in his words - 'he was his very awesome older brother who deserved to know what was distracting him'.

So he'd told him, and then he sat there and listened to Travis laugh about how he was just horny for an hour.

Connor jumped slightly as he felt a weight on his hips, someone was straddling him.

He heard as the person giggled, obviously amused at the fact that they scared him.

Connor frowned, ready to say something when he felt a pair of lips on his own.

He felt their tongue lick at his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He smirked, clamping his mouth shut in denial.

He gasped as he felt a hand pinch his nipple, allowing them to slip their tongue into his mouth.

Moaning, Connor felt them start to explore his mouth, tugging on his nipples here and there when they deemed him not responsive enough.

If he was being honest, Connor didn't have a clue what was going on but he was definitely enjoying it.

Connor whined as they broke apart, missing the other person's lips already.

He heard another giggle from in front of him. He scowled, ready to actually speak this time when he felt them place a peck on his lips.

Connor gasped as he realised he was already naked, not figuring it out before due to him getting distracted so easily.

He felt the person on his lap get off him, wondering how he didn't feel the drag of denim across his thighs the first time.

He heard the rustling of clothes before feeling the weight settle on his lap once more.

Connor exhaled heavily, waiting for what would happen next. What the person would do next.

He felt the persons teeth drag across his neck, along his jaw. He felt them nibble gently on his earlobe, pulling moan after moan after moan from his mouth. Each one louder than the next.

They stayed like that for a while - Connor wasn't sure how long but he didn't ever want this to end - the person on his lap creating hickey after hickey across his skin.

He felt them get off him once more, then he heard the familiar pop of a bottle of lube.

He found it kind of sad how familiar he was with a bottle of lube, thoughts of Percy always plaguing his mind. His mind literally revolved around the other half-blood.

He assumed they were prepping themselves, their loud moans being heard around the room.

After what felt like hours, he heard the rustling of sheets as they made their way over to him, straddling his lap once again.

Connor was so hard now it was almost painful.

He felt the person rise up slightly, their asshole hovering over his dick. Just as they went to lower themselves onto it, Connor spoke up for the first time since he woke up, having just remembered something.

"But Percy..."

The person stopped. Connor could feel them staring at him. He went to speak again when he heard them let out a soft giggle.

Connor's mind was too clouded with lust to connect the giggle to the person. He loved Percy's laugh, he had it committed to memory. He would have figured it out if he wasn't busy imagining Percy as the one straddling his hips right now. As the one about to sit on his dick. The one who had tide him up and blindfolded him.

He just couldn't see past his love for Percy.

Slowly, the person lowered themselves onto his dick, breathe hitching and moans getting caught in their throat.

Connor groaned as he felt the tight heat wrap around his dick. Gods he missed this.

The only thing that would make this better would be Percy as the one riding him right now.

Connor hissed as he finally bottomed out, the person finding it funny to tease him, going as slow as possible.

His senses were heightened, every feeling being so much better than he remembered.

Connor moaned as he felt them speed up, both of their moans being the only sound apart from slapping skin that could be heard.

Connor could feel the pleasure flowing through his body, loving every second of it.

He heard their moans as they came, their hole tightening around Connor and making him groan.

He heard them whimper as they continued to ride him, imagining how overstimulated they must feel.

Overwhelmed, Connor came not long after, accidentally letting Percy's name slip as he did.

He felt them slump against him, expecting them to be mad that he moaned someone else's name. All he heard instead, was another giggle.

Connor was still unable to think properly, stuck inside some sort of subspace.

He whimpered as he felt them start to nibble on his neck, teeth grazing over a bite from earlier.

He felt them reach up and undo the handcuffs, letting his hands fall free.

They picked up his hands, gently stroking over his wrists and placing light kisses all over them.

Letting go of his hands, they reached up to undo his blindfold, placing it down next to him on the bed.

Blinking, he tried to let his eyes adjust to the light before he looked down at the person in his lap.

Once his vision had cleared, Connor looked down, surprised to see a cheekily grinning Sea Prince staring up at him.

"Wh-"

Smiling, Percy leaned up to place a kiss on his forehead, effectively turning his brain into mush.

Smirking, Percy looked up at him from beneath his lashes, loving the way Connor was under his control.

"Travis told me you were horny."