Perjaswilico

Warning: Swearing. Underage drinking.

It was late.

It was probably about one in the morning and yet there was still a meadow full of drunk teens dancing along to the way-too-loud music.

Nobody could remember what they were celebrating, or why they'd even decided to have a party in the first place.

That didn't stop them from chugging another beer, dancing another dance, tipping water over their friend's head for the hell of it.

Nothing could stop them. They were all to far gone.

All of them, except for the small group in the corner who'd either drank nothing, or only had a couple drinks but were nowhere near even tipsy yet.

What confused some members of the group was that Percy Jackson wasn't with them, off dancing drunkenly in the middle of the meadow.

Will sighed, lifting his head from on Jason's shoulder and looking up at him.

Jason smiled reassuringly at him, his hand on Will's waist there to comfort him.

Nico was sat on the other side of Will, staring at Percy with concern.

Will and Jason had drank nothing but water, Nico himself only having had a drink or two.

In short, they were all sober, watching as their (very drunk) boyfriend pranced around, kissing cheek after cheek, hand after hand.

To anyone else, it was funny.

Not to them three though.

With a sigh, Will let his drop back onto Jason's shoulder, his eyes closing briefly.

Percy cackled - sounding like an evil two-year-old - as he stood on a table. He didn't even know where the table had come from.

Maybe the table fairies bought it him for Christmas.

Percy nodded, proud of his great deduction skills.

It didn't seem to occur to him that it was the middle of July.

Percy spent the next half an hour dancing on the table, dragging other people up every so often.

"Percy!"

Percy jumped, half way through a slut drop.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Percy grinned, moving to sit on the table cross-legged.

"Hiiiiiiii Willy."

Percy laughed at Will's expression, knowing he hated it when he called him that.

Will cocked an eyebrow, crossing his arms over his chest.

Percy's smile dropped immediately, his arms crossed and head tilted.

"Percy."

"Willy."

Leo giggled from his spot behind the table. He'd drunk as much as Percy, if not more.

He stopped laughing however when Frank and Hazel approached him, faces stern.

Nico sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

One of his boyfriends was acting like a defiant four-year-old, another acting like the defiant four-year-old's angry mother.

"Percy, get down, now."

Percy smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Or what?" Percy mocked. "You gonna make me?"

Will's face warmed slightly at Percy's condescending tone.

"He might not but I definitely will."

Percy blinked confused, turning to find Jason standing in a similar position to Will.

Fuck, this was getting scary.

Percy tilted his head forward, both of his eyebrows raised.

"You're funny."

With that, Percy uncrossed his arms placing them behind him as he leaned back, his legs crossed at the ankles.

"Percy."

Percy turned to look at Nico as he spoke, intrigued.

"Percy, get off the table."

At Percy's gaze, Nico sighed.

"Please."

Percy shrugged, a small smile on his lips.

"Okay."

Will made a humph noise as Percy got down from the table, doing a bow after.

Percy walked shakily over to them, grinning the whole way.

Jason's eyes narrowed, a thought only just hitting him.

"I thought you said you weren't going to drink."

Percy stopped mid skip, spinning around to face Jason. He wobbled, quickly righting himself.

"I didn't, for your information. All I had was some very nice juice Leo gave me. It tasted like grapes! I've never had grape juice before."

Nico groaned, already planning ways to kill Leo.

After that, they all made their way back to camp silently, Percy ahead of the others as he skipped along.

When they reached Percy's cabin, Percy looked a bit weirded out as the other three boys followed him inside.

He shrugged it off, thinking nothing of it. Now that he thought about it, he was actually quite tired.

Percy kicked off his shoes before flopping face first onto his bed.

Will sighed, walking over to Percy to remove his jeans so he wouldn't be uncomfortable as he slept.

Percy jumped as he felt a hand on his ankles, someone else turning him over onto his back.

Just as Will reached for the button of his jeans, Percy batted his hands away, looking weirded out.

"Woah, woah, woah. What are you doing?"

"Removing the jeans of one of my boyfriends. The one who decided to take a drink from Leo and assume it's just grape juice."

"Wait. I'm not straight?"

Nico gave him a deadpan look, his voice monotone.

"No."

Percy looked contemplating as he rolled onto his side, his eyebrows furrowed.

Jason sighed as Percy's snores filled the cabin, unable to stop the small smile that rose to his lips.