Fake I Love Yous

Jason smiled as he looked over at Percy, feeling impossibly close to him in their shared bed.

Percy groaned, rolling over in his sleep and facing away from Jason, allowing for Jason to drop his smile.

Jason sighed, getting out of bed and grabbing his clothes. He dressed quickly before making his way out of their room, searching in the dark for the familiar door.

He smiled as his hand reached the doorknob, opening and closing the door silently before making his way over to the only bed in the room.

Lying down on the bed, Jason reached out and wrapped an arm around the other body, gently humming.

Dark brown eyes blinked blearily up at him, a caramel skinned hand reaching up to stroke his cheek.

Jason smiled, leaning down and pecking his lover on the lips.

"Missed you."

Jason grinned, his heart fluttering at the information.

"Missed you too. I'm sorry I haven't spent as much time with you lately. Percy is just so clingy."

Leo giggled, rubbing his thumb over Jason's cheek, admiring his features.

"I know."

They both cuddled close, enjoying being in each others arms once more.

They eventually fell asleep like that, their legs intertwined and chests pressed together.

They woke up the next morning, saying their goodbyes and shared I love you's before Jason had to leave again.

Jason sighed, the sigh filled with so much emotion.

Anger.

Regret.

Annoyance.

He got out of bed slowly, placing one last kiss on Leo's forehead as he smiled sleepily up at him, watching as Jason reluctantly left the room.

Jason walked back to his and Percy's shared room in silence, climbing back into bed beside the other, grimacing as he caught sight of the drool on his pillow.

Percy whined, reaching out a hand to grab onto him, pulling him close.

Jason lay there, just staring at the ceiling, for about ten minutes before Percy started to stir, his morning mumbles incoherent to Jason.

"Morning beautiful."

Percy blushed, loving the way he always woke up to Jason's smiling face, his eyes filled with love.

"Hi."

Percy blinked sleepily, his eyes crossing as Jason lazily booped his nose, trying to get a look at the finger resting on his nose.

Jason laughed, leaning forward to press a kiss to Percy's forehead.

"So cute."

Percy giggled, feeling slightly more awake now.

Percy smiled up at Jason, his eyes showing nothing but true love, a stark contrast to the lie that Jason's portrayed.

"I love you."

Jason smiled, his smile making Percy's heart flutter.

"Me too."

What Percy didn't know was that he didn't, that the boy Jason truly loved was lying in bed a few doors down, giggling to himself as he knew the truth.

To Leo, Jason was honest and loving, wanting nothing more than to cherish the boy he loved.

To Percy, Jason was short and sweet, wanting nothing more than to cherish the boy he loved.

To Leo, Jason was heartfelt confessions.

To Percy, Jason was nothing but fake I love you's.

This one was like super short but I realised I hadn't wrote any Jercy for ages and I wanted to write one again.