Green

Prompt by no_my_dude.

Nico, Jason and Percy accidentally shadow travel to the middle of the forest.

Percy heaved a - very large - sigh, letting go of Nico's hand and turning, hoping to finally get a bit of space between the three of them.

That didn't end up happening when instead of there being a large expanse of air in front of him (as he'd expected), there was a tree.

Percy grunted as his face smacked full-force into the tree, stumbling backwards into Nico and Jason.

Like dominoes, the three of them tumbled straight to the ground, Jason unlucky enough to hit the ground first, a landing pad for both Nico and Percy.

Jason huffed a groan, his back arching in an effort to both shuffle out from beneath the others, and push them off.

Percy, instead of just getting up, turned slowly until he was laying on his stomach, body stretched out and arms and legs starfished.

"I'm sorry Jason," at this he leaned down and around Nico to place a kiss to Jason's neck. "But this is all Nico's fault, blame him."

"Very much blaming him right now." Jason wheezed.

"And HOW, is this my fault?"

Percy moved his head across just slightly, until his face was directly above Nico's and he was staring the other in the eyes.

"Does 'I can get us there no problem; who needs a stupid bus' ring any bells? Well it should, seeing as you said it."

Nico, in an attempt to move his face away from Percy, merely headbutted Jason directly in the nose.

Nico ignored Jason's whimper of pain, his head twitching in order to not touch any more of the thick liquid slowly matting his hair.

"Okay, so maybe I miscalculated a little bit; you try jumping that far across the world!"

Percy blinked twice, hard and exaggeratedly, as he stared at Nico in shock.

"You jumped us further than we needed to go. It was literally a fifteen minute bus ride away."

Nico scowled.

"Again, you try jumping that far across the world - can you stop, Jason."

Jason lay still, his breathing leading towards erratic as he stared up at the sky, his head leaned back and to the right in order to not have his nose rub against the back of Nico's head.

Eyebrows furrowed slightly, Percy peered around Nico until he could properly see Jason, immediately rolling off of Nico and then pushing Nico off too.

"Hey, Jase, it's okay, breathe. Yeah, just like that."

As Percy focused on calming Jason, Nico reached over to Percy's bag, unzipping it and pulling out a small cube of ambrosia.

With one hand in Jason's hair and the other holding gently at his chin, Percy opened Jason's mouth for him, allowing for Nico to drop the ambrosia straight into his mouth.

At the familiar taste, Jason immediately began chewing, Nico and Percy supporting him just long enough so that he could successfully swallow the ambrosia whilst not lying down.

"Sorry, Jason."

Nico scowled as they gently settled Jason's head back on the ground, sending a pointed look straight at Percy.

"I  have nothing to be sorry for, so unfortunately, I will not be apologising."

Jason huffed a small laugh, choosing his main focus point to be the hand Percy still had sifting through his hair to calm him.