Endangered Health Part 4

Warning: Mpreg and implied sexual content.

Annabeth did indeed have more people on her side than Percy thought.

The majority of the Athena cabin (mostly newer campers) were on Annabeth's side. A few, like Malcolm for example, had chosen to stick up for Percy. They were unable to believe that the stories she told were true.

Annabeth also had the odd few Ares kids supporting her. They were the ones who refused to listen to Clarisse, letting their dislike for Percy blind them.

They couldn't see that Annabeth was in the wrong. Well, either that, or they just didn't care.

She'd somehow managed to rope several gods into this, all with a large hatred for Percy.

Ares had been short of joining her cause until faced with an angry girlfriend and his daughter.

He eventually chose Percy's side, wanting to see what his children could do after the pride that washed through him when Clarisse threatened him.

Annabeth had managed to bribe both the King and Queen of Olympus into joining her. It didn't take much however, what with neither of them liking the son of Poseidon.

Despite the seriousness of the situation, Percy couldn't help but laugh as Artemis refused Annabeth.

But then Artemis had chosen his - a boy's - side, sending him into a state of shock that took his mates hours to get him out of.

Just like their kids, Apollo and Hermes barely left Percy's side, fearing an attack.

After hearing about the depth of the situation, Hepheastus too, tried to keep an eye on Percy.

Other than those from the Hepheastus, Hermes and Apollo cabins, only a select few knew of Percy's pregnancy, their protectiveness skyrocketing.

Percy huffed, his arms crossed over his chest as he watched the two alphas infront of him pace, worry etched onto their faces.

"Guys, please, stop pacing. You're making me dizzy."

As soon as he said that, they both stopped, turning to look at Percy, panicked.

"Do you need to lie down?"

"Do you need a drink? Anything?"

Percy closed his eyes as they both spoke at the same time, his head thrumming with pain.

"It would be nice if you were quiet. That would help."

They stopped immediately, watching Percy let out a relieved sigh.

"Thank you. Now, I know you're worried, but I'm fine. You're even worse than my mates."

Jason narrowed his eyes at Percy, his voice sounding higher as he spoke.

"Fine!? Fine? How are you fine? Annabeth is preparing an army against you, a pregnant omega, as she lies for the sake of pity."

Nico next to him nodded wildly, supporting his boyfriend one hundred percent.

Despite having fallen out of love with Percy, Nico was still extremely protective of him, always there when he needed help.

Sometimes, Nico had to remind himself he didn't love Percy anymore and that they both had mates. Mates that they both loved very dearly.

Percy huffed again, now pouting.

He was obviously trying to look threatening, but it didn't work. He was subconsciously holding the baby seal eyes against them.