You're My Person

Warning: Swearing, spanking. D/s undertones.

Nico cursed, his arm reaching up one last time.

His fingers were about an inch away from the shelf, his arm swaying in the air.

He was stood on his tip toes, his arm stretched high. Even as he jumped, his arm came about half an inch away.

He was frustrated. He was so sick of this happening.

His hands clenched into fists as he heard a giggle come from behind him.

Annoyed, he turned to face his boyfriend, eyes narrowing at the smirk on his face.

"Need help?"

Nico scowled, a sign that, yes, he did need help. He just didn't want it.

Percy smiled gently, walking forward. His arm reached up, effortlessly grabbing the silver skull ring from on the shelf.

The one that he'd put up there in the first place.

Percy turned to Nico, grinning, before handing over the ring.

"That was fun."

Percy leaned down, kissing Nico on the forhead before walking away laughing.

The nerve of that boy.

Nico looked down at the ring in his hand, feeling grumpy.

Perxy kept doing this. He kept putting his things in high places - places he knew he couldn't reach - just so he could sit and watch him struggle.

And then, when he knew Nico was frustrated enough, he swooped in to help.

Bitch.

Nico crossed his arms arms over his chest, secretly scheming.

Hours later, Percy returned to their little apartment, only to find Nico in the kitchen. He was smirking, arms crossed.

Percy gulped, knowing what that look meant for him.

"I'm sorry?"

He knew it wouldn't get him anywhere but he didn't think it'd hurt to try.

Nico snorted, his head moving in the direction of their bedroom.

Percy complied, knowing he was in no place to deny the demand. As he walked, his head stayed bowed, his cheekes tinted a light pink.

He jumped slightly as he found Nico sat on their bed, his arms still crossed.

Despite having already tried, Percy tried again.

"I'm sorry?"

Nico raised an eyebrow, his expression judging.

"Clothes."

Percy took a shaky breath as he removed his clothes, folding them carefully at Nico's expectant glare.

When he was done, he chanced a quick look at Nico, flushing brightly.

Nico's expression showed no sign of praise. No sign of affection.

His eyes held that glint to them.

If Percy hadn't already known he was in trouble, he definitely would now.

Nico made no movements except a glance at his lap, his eyebrow raising as he stared at Percy.

Percy's breath caught in his throat as he made his way over to their bed, his head bowed once again.

Nico smirked as Percy lay across his lap, his hand hitting his ass with a quick swat.

Percy jolted, having not expected the first slap so soon.

They sat in silence for a while, the only sound being the sound of skin hitting skin as Nico's hand connected with Percy's ass.

After twenty smacks - their agreed upon amount - Nico tapped Percy's back twice, indicating for him to get up.

Percy exhaled shakily, wincing as the bed rubbed against sore skin.

Percy's breathing was laboured, his hooded eyes looking up at Nico from between his lashes.

His eyes were dark, looking hopeful. He was practically begging for Nico to fuck him.

Nico's grinned, looking more of an evil smirk than anything, shaking his head at Percy.

Percy couldn't help the way his bottom lip jutted out slightly, his eyes sad.

He was hard. So very, very hard. And yet here Nico was, denying him of any sexual touch.

"You really think I'd let you come after the way you've acted?"

Percy shook his head slightly, his eyes downcast.

In short, he was ashamed. But he just couldn't help it.

"Now, do you want to tell me why you've been acting like this? Or am I going to have to add to your punishment?"

Percy bit his lip, his face red. He chose to look away from Nico as he spoke.

"It's just, you do so much for me, you always have. It just makes me feel good, you know? Like you need me just as much as I need you. It's nice, feeling needed."

Nico's face was blank, his dark eyes looking somehow darker.

Percy's eyes watered slightly, wanting nothing more than for the ground to swallow him up.

Gods, he was pathetic. Did he seriously put his boyfriend's things out of his reach just because he liked feeling needed?

"Fuck, that's cute."

Percy's eyes darted up instantly, looking confused.

Nico reached out, his fingers gripping Percy's chin tightly. His eyes held not only affection, but also devotion.

Percy couldn't help but feel happy that he was the only one who got to see this side of Nico.

"Percy, of course I need you. Fuck, I don't know where I'd be without you. Honestly, I'd probably be dead." He laughed, a hollow sound that seemed to echo around the room.

Percy didn't laugh.

"Look, what I'm trying to say is that you don't need to resort to hiding my things up high just because you want to feel important to me. Of course you're important to me, I- you're my..." Nico paused, unsure of how to continue.

Despite having loved Percy for years, Nico still found it hard to express that love. To put it into words.

"You're my person."

Percy smiled softly, a lone tear slipling down his cheek as he wrapped his arms around Nico.

"You're my person too."