Chapter 105

Chapter 105 Dr. Li's Treatment Is Effective

    Lu Yun looked at him with a stunned expression, and said angrily that he hated iron and steel, "You are obviously very talented in managing companies, and you can quickly stand firm in the world of eating people without spitting out bones. How can it be wrong? So blunt about feelings?"

    Gu Yansheng turned his head and looked at Lu Yun, frowning in confusion, "I don't understand what this has to do with my management of the company. It is not difficult to deal with the company's affairs. It’s all carefully calculated in my mind and it’s not wrong.”

    He didn’t think so when his mother said he was emotionally blunted.

    Gu Yansheng felt that his feelings for Shen Luoan were not dull, because since high school he felt that he should like Shen Luoan.

    He found that he would often stare at Shen Luoan's back in a daze, and would often dream of the sound of calling him not to sleep in the alley that day.

    From then on did he understand that he likes Shen Luo'an, that's why he hid the necklace secretly, and stood up for him when Shen Luoan was bullied.

    Shen Luoan said that he was the best person to him and would help him arrange everything.

    Therefore, Gu Yansheng did not feel that he was dull in the emotional aspect.

    Lu Yun looked a little pale when she heard it, and said tiredly, "No matter what, I don't want to intervene with you anymore, but there is one thing. You are not allowed to trouble Niannian any more. As for the cooperation with the Wen family, it is the same Go on, after all, the company's business has nothing to do with the family's private affairs."

    Gu Yansheng's eyes flashed slightly and said faintly: "Yes, I will treat it as before."

    Lu Yun suddenly gave him a meaningful look and got up and walked outside the door. go with.

    Zhou Yuanfeng followed with his luggage, glanced at him when passing by Gu Yansheng, patted him on the shoulder, turned and left.

    Aunt Lan walked out of the kitchen and put the food on the table one by one. There was only a pair of tableware on the table. The huge dining table was usually eaten with several people, and in a blink of an eye, he was alone.

    Gu Yansheng sat at the table and stared at the chopsticks, staring at the chair aside, a strange color flashed in his eyes.

    Aunt Lan, who would usually be at the table this time, hid in the kitchen and did not come out. Uncle Xu, who returned from sending Lu Yun from the door, saw that he just nodded and didn't speak, turned and went upstairs to clean.

    The whole house became extremely quiet, and the sound of the TV that usually rang in the living room was gone.

    Gu Yansheng sat at the dining table alone, feeling that the food in the bowl had no taste at all, and it was as difficult to swallow as chewing wax.

    After eating a few mouthfuls, I lost my appetite and got up and put down the dishes. Aunt Lan, who looked at the kitchen, said, "Aunt Lan, I'll go up first when I'm done."

    Aunt Lan in the kitchen did not respond, and Gu Yansheng was startled and turned around. Go upstairs.

    As soon as I opened the door, I saw Uncle Xu was packing Wen Niannan's clothes in the closet in the room, and Xu Shu was putting the blue pajamas that Wen Niannan often wears in the suitcase.