Chapter 116

Chapter 116-I want to let WE play live

    When Wen Niannan saw the cigarette butts on the ground, he guessed that the person in the car was Gu Yansheng.

    Gu Yansheng has a habit of smoking, every time there is a piece of it left and then thrown away, and all the cigarette butts in front of the car are thrown after being broken.

    After he entered the house, the people in the car came out, and it was Gu     Yansheng,

    "Your hair,"

Wen Niannan 's hair that had covered the scars was cut short and combed up, revealing a smooth forehead and also showing the shallowness. Scars.

    Gu Yansheng's heart trembled when he saw Wen Niannan's eyes looking at him, and he looked at the scar and took a step forward subconsciously, but Wen Niannan's face changed and followed him with a step back.

    Looking at the distance and alertness in his eyes, Gu Yansheng's expression became a little stiff, and he stared at the person in front of him blankly.

    These days, in order to prevent Wen Niannan from discovering that he had been parked very far, he could only watch him and Tang Shuo from afar. Today, Wen Niannan came alone, so he relaxed his vigilance and got out of the car. .

    "My hair was long and I blocked my eyes, so I combed it up. Why, should I tell Mr. Gu if I cut my hair?"

    Wen Niannan raised his hand and touched his hair, looking at Gu Yansheng with cold eyes.

    "It looks good to show your forehead" Gu Yansheng suddenly said for no reason, and both of them froze in place as soon as the voice fell.

    It looks

    like Wen Niannan's hand behind his back clenched tightly. He didn't understand why Gu Yansheng would follow him and watch him, or what Shen Luoan was calculating with him.

    "Gu Yansheng...What are you doing now, are you following me?"

    Gu Yansheng's face suddenly became ugly after being pierced straight through. He suppressed the emotion in his eyes and said solemnly: "Following you? I just passed by here to buy some It’s nothing, who do you think you are so narcissistic and arrogant, don’t take yourself too seriously."

    Obviously, Gu Yansheng was a little panicked after being exposed. The excuses he made at random were so flawed. There was no supermarket at Leqing Street, but there was a supermarket downstairs in Gu's Building.

    Wen Niannan looked at the car behind Gu Yansheng, and then at the monitor at the entrance of Mingyue's studio, which happened to be facing the car parked position.

    "Do you pass by every day? Do you need me to check the surveillance?"

    Gu Yansheng followed Wen Niannan's gaze, and his face instantly changed after seeing the surveillance installed at the door.

    "Yes, I'm following you. I want to see if you can't wait to be with your old lover after divorcing me. I didn't expect you to actually come to Tang Shuo, really."

    "What is it? Is it really cheap?" We are already divorced, and you have no right to take

    care of me after the divorce." Wen Niannan raised his hand and touched the scar on his forehead, thinking of what Gu Yansheng had just said, his eyes were full of irony.

    "Good-looking? Is this scar good-looking? It's all thanks to someone! In the past, I was afraid of having a scar you would hate me, and I was careful not to get hurt, but I never thought that the only scar would be