Chapter 170

C

hapter 170 Gu Yansheng, He Lies and Lies to You

    Wen Niannan retracted his gaze and lowered his head to look at the computer. Only then did he realize that the live broadcast had begun, and he was a little at a loss.

    "Live... What do you usually do? Can you take pictures of what I usually do?"

    Gu Yansheng looked at the half-faced person in front of the computer, staring at him so closely, but ignored the stack of files at hand.

    Wen Niannan put the computer next to the piano, lowered his head and opened a sheet of music to play. Suddenly the comment barrage was quickly swiped, and he couldn't see what it was.

    Suddenly a gift from a fan appeared on the screen.

    "Mr. Li sent ten star pianos to WE"

    Someone gave ten pianos from WE...

    Wen Niannan didn't understand the price of these gifts or what level they belonged to on the DAWN website, but the fans in the live broadcast room knew.

    Starlight piano is a sky-high price gift on the website, and it will pop up on the official website after giving it, and everyone can see it.

    [666 boss! ]

    [Fuck! Great! ]

    [The first live broadcast has the golden master's father]

    [The next live broadcast room is asking for a reward for the Starlight Piano. This big guy will get 10 Starlight Pianos as soon as he gets his hands! ]

    [Is this the legendary Golden Master's father? ]

    [Who is Mr. Li? ]

    Wen Niannan only noticed the gift after playing the piano. He saw the comments and knew the weight of the gift.

    "Thank you for the gift. Don't spend it for me. I only live stream. You don't use to brush gifts."

    "I'm not very good at this . I can only play the piano. You listen to it. I have to write scores later. It may be boring..."

    Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan who was at a loss to answer the fan comments, clicked on to give a reward and gave out ten pianos. Wen Niannan was startled at the gift that appeared again on the screen.

    "Thanks... Thank you Mr. Li for the gift. It really doesn't cost much."

    Suddenly a barrage from Mr. Li appeared above.

    [It’s not a

    waste of yours. ] Wen Niannan was taken aback when he saw this comment, and some didn’t know how to reply, and asked softly: "What song do you want to listen to, I can...play it for you."

    [As long as it is you I like everything I play, I like to watch you look serious when you play the piano]

    [Don’t be nervous, everyone in the live broadcast room likes you, just be yourself]

    "…Okay, then I play the piano and listen to you, thank you Your encouragement."

    Wen Niannan breathed a sigh of relief. After playing a few songs, he sat on the ground and started to write . He flicked his fingers in the air and continued to write.

    But even for ordinary live content, the number of viewers has been rising.

    Xiao Li walked into the office and saw Gu Yansheng staring at the computer, thinking it was dealing with company projects.