Chapter 226

Chapter 226 Bite Mark! What happened after being drunk

    "What selfie?"

    Gu Yansheng's eyes were full of anger, and said angrily: "Why haven't you mentioned that Tang Shuo is your ex-boyfriend? There are so many pictures of you and him on Weibo, why is there no mine?"

    "Tang Shuo is my ex...boyfriend? Where did you see it?" Wen Niannan looked at the computer in his hand in astonishment.

    I saw the photo shown above, the time he went to Tang Shuo to practice piano a year ago in preparation for Gu Yansheng's birthday song.

    At that time, Tang Shuo hit the pillar and bleeds from his nose, so he leaned forward to check. The photo was taken secretly by Shen Luoan.

    The other one was taken in front of the piano in front of the piano with Tang Shuo and Wen's family. The other reported photos were taken secretly by reporters.

    "Let's take a look, it says that he confessed to you in high school, and you also participated in competitions with him on the show together. The Mingyue studio is under his name. You also sent a group photo, and you said it was not the former Boyfriend, these comments are talking about your CP."

    Gu Yansheng picked up the computer and pointed at the photo, just about putting the computer on Wen Niannan's face.

    Gu Yansheng's face flushed, he glanced at Wen Niannan, and cautiously said: "Are you...are you cheating?"

    Wen Niannan was taken aback, picked up the piano score and snapped Gu Yansheng's head, and said coldly: " You say it again?"

    Gu Yansheng hid his eyes and pointed at the computer, and whispered: "You said I was your lover, why didn't you see a picture of you and me, and there was no news..."

    "Photos and news are all I was taken down by you, and a lot of things happened at that time. You deleted all the traces of us on Weibo."

    Wen Niannan explained to him the matter with Tang Shuo. After listening to Gu Yansheng, he calmed down and realized that he was too fussy.

    "No... Anyway, you and Tang Shuo took a picture together, and it was posted on the Internet. I didn't have any. I want you to send a picture with me."

    Wen Niannan nodded: "Okay, then you promise me, You will not be allowed to watch those idol dramas with Aunt Lan in the future."

    Gu Yansheng laughed immediately after hearing the reply, and quickly raised his phone to adjust the angle and walked to Wen Niannan's side.

    Wen Niannan found that he was looking at the photo study on the computer, learning the angle from which Tang Shuo took pictures, and shook his head helplessly.

    "

    Um...Niannian, can you come closer to me?" Gu Yansheng sat in front of the piano and smiled at the camera, afraid that Wen Niannan would be angry, so he leaned forward and pressed the delayed shutter button.

    "3..."

    "2..."

    "1..."

    Wen Niannan suddenly stepped forward and kissed Gu Yansheng's face when he counted 1. Gu Yansheng was stunned.

    Kacha...

    After the filming, Wen Niannan looked dodgy and wanted to leave, but was caught by Gu Yansheng.