Chapter 232

Chapter 232 I Want to Hear Nian Nian Personally Saying That I Can't Leave Me

    Wen Niannan stared at Gu Yansheng blankly, tears fell in an instant, and suddenly kicked Gu Yansheng when he turned to go upstairs, but was held by his hand.

    Gu Yansheng smiled like a child with candy, "Niannian, you admit that you can't

    live without me, right?" "You...you are leaving, don't you say you don't want me..." Wen Niannan's voice trembled slightly. Tears couldn't stop falling.

    He thought Gu Yansheng was angry with him, and thought he was leaving Country M and not coming back.

    Gu Yansheng gently wiped away his tears, and said softly: "I lied to you. I want to hear you say you love me and that you can't

    live without me." Wen Niannan slapped his hand away angrily and choked. "I thought you were leaving, I thought you left me... I..."

    "If I don't do this, will I never hear you admit that you love me? You always think too much, why do I Maybe because I quarreled a few words with you, I won’t want you. You are the one I coaxed back with blood and tears and decided to spoil you. I will never abandon you in this life..."

    Wen Niannan trembled: "You are not allowed to use this again. You lied to me, you are not allowed to leave for so long..."

    Gu Yansheng hurriedly wiped his tears to coax him, and said softly: "Don't cry, I'm sorry I was wrong, I shouldn't scare you, don't cry.

    " I was really angry at the time. What you said really made me sad, but I also know that you are scared. I know that you are very cautious about this relationship, and I am the same."

    Over the past few months, Since recovering from the leg injury, the two of them have been testing each other, and they are both cautiously not daring to move forward, but because of this, the two of them are increasingly inseparable from each other.

    During the time he lost his memory after being injected with medicine, Wen Niannan followed him all the time, never refuting him.

    This made Gu Yansheng realize that he had already taken the initiative long ago, and now he doesn't want to be cautious anymore.

    A trace of guilt flashed in Gu Yansheng's eyes, and he said, "I know you are afraid to take a step, I know you are afraid, and you are fine. I said I will do it so that you will have no worries from now on."

    ...

    Gu Yansheng was sitting in front of the piano playing the piano in the piano room, and Wen Niannan, who was standing by the window, closed his eyes and listened to the music he played.

    "Mr. WE, how do you think I play?"

    Wen Niannan walked over and glanced at the sunflower in the vase, and whispered softly: "Well, it's very nice."

    "Then teacher, can you teach me hand-in-hand?"

    These two Tian Gu Yansheng suddenly pestered him to play the piano, and then said that he wanted to paint a portrait of the two of them.

    At noon, Gu Lin brought a painting boy named Bai Jinchen, and Gu Yansheng dragged him to sit down in front of the piano and let the man paint.

    "Um...WE can I take a photo with you?" Bai Jinchen looked at Wen Niannan expectantly.

    Just as Gu Yansheng was about to refuse, Gu Lin walked over and said with a smile: "He is my friend and he paints very well. Xiao Bai likes to study Nan Ge very much. I told him that he wanted to paint a portrait for WE, but he still didn't believe it. "