Chapter 220

Chapter 220 Gu Yansheng, I Forbid You to Die!

    Gu Yansheng was stunned when he heard the familiar sound, his eyes were full of disbelief, and he raised his eyes to Wen Niannan on the edge of the sea cliff.

    Wen Niannan, who was in a coma, woke up, staring at the medicine in his hand, and tremblingly said: "...Yansheng don't!"

    "You...have not lost your memory...Niannian, do you remember me?" Gu Yansheng's eyes momentarily Red, looking at Wen Niannan excitedly.

    That's great, Wen Niannan hasn't lost his memory, he still remembers himself.

    Wen Niannan's hand was trembling. If he didn't say anything to stop Gu Yansheng, did he really inject it...

    Wen Niannan stared at the medicine in his hand nervously, and said, "I didn't inject the medicine, Gu Yansheng, put the medicine down."

    Gu Yansheng's eyes were full of anxiety, and he looked at the pale humanity and said, "Niannian, I'm here to save you, and I won't make you

    trouble this time!" At that time, Mo's father came in with medicine and wanted to inject Wen Niannan forcibly. , Suddenly Mo's father received the news and knew that Mo Beiyi had brought someone, so he stopped.

    Father Mo deliberately dumped the potion and threw it on the ground. He wanted to test what Gu Yansheng would choose, so that Mo Beiyi gave up and returned to Mo's house.

    But he did not expect that Gu Yansheng would actually be willing to sacrifice himself for the so-called love.

    Gu Yansheng tightened his body and stared at Wen Niannan by the sea cliff, for fear that he would fall.

    Wen Niannan lightly shook his head and looked at Gu Yansheng, weakly saying: "I...I'm fine, I'm not afraid this time, because I know you will definitely come to save me..."

    Gu Yansheng felt distressed like being cut by a knife, and looked at Father Mo He gritted his teeth and said: "Let him go! I agree to all your conditions."

    Father Mo stood still and did not speak, his face getting ugly.

    Mo Beiyi stepped forward and looked at Father Mo, and said solemnly: "Don't try again, father, don't you understand?"

    "You don't understand, I will prove it to you."

    Mo Wen Niannan see the father, pointing to the care with Tang Yan Sheng Shuo, snapped: "!. There are two drugs, since the two of you say love him, it would have to play to see who ah let me love him more,"

    Mo father go When he approached Tang Shuo, he said coldly: "What about you? Would you choose to sacrifice yourself for Wen Niannan? Would you choose the same as Gu

    Yansheng ?" Wen Niannan's expression changed when he heard it, and he said, "Tang Shuo don't do this! ..."

    Tang Shuo's eyes flickered slightly, and he looked at Wen Niannan with a faint smile: "I will..."

    Tang Shuo reached out for the needle but was avoided, and Mo's father suddenly kicked him away.

    Father Mo looked at Mo Beiyi and roared: "Did you see it? He only has Wen Niannan in his eyes, and he will never like you!"

    Mo Beiyi trembled, lowered his head, and did not speak.

    "Trash!"

    Mo's father suddenly walked to Wen Niannan with a needle, strangled Wen Niannan with his hand and yanked him to the edge of the sea cliff.