Chapter 150

Chapter 150

    Gu Yansheng opened the door of the basement and walked in, and saw Shen Luoan lying on the ground.

    Shen Luo'an's clothes were messy, and the posture of his legs was unnatural. He shook his body when the door was opened. He curled up and suddenly appeared in front of him a pair of familiar black leather shoes.

    Gu Lin followed in and kicked and said, "Did you die? He raised his head if

    he did n't die, and Mr. Gu has something to ask you." Seeing that he didn't respond, Gu Yansheng stopped him when he was about to say something. .

    Suddenly, Gu Yansheng stepped forward and grabbed Shen Luo'an's hand and jerked it. Seeing that there was nothing in that hand, his eyes were cold and he threw away his hand.

    "Gu Lin, go out first, I have something to ask him."

    "

    Yes ." At.o

    Gu Yansheng looked at the people on the ground with a gloomy face, lit a cigarette, and said solemnly, " Where is the ring?"

    Shen Luoan looked innocent. "I don’t understand what you’re talking about... what ring..."

    Gu Yansheng grabbed Shen Luo’an’s hair and forced his head up, sternly: "I’m asking you about the ring!"

    "What ring? I don’t know, you haven’t passed me. Ring..."

    "Aren't you the best at stealing other people's things?"

    Gu Yansheng took the phone to Shen Luoan and said in a deep voice, "Pretending to be ignorant? Why do you have this ring? Why is it in your hand! You! Did you take it away?"

    Shen Luoan's expression was a little unnatural after seeing the photo.

    This is what he put on for Wen Niannan on purpose, just to stimulate Wen Niannan to make him feel that he and Gu Yansheng are in love, he is just an outsider.

    "Do you still pretend not to know? If you don't tell me, then I can only ask Gu Lin to ask."

    Shen Luoan's face turned pale and hurriedly said, "I said I said! Yes, I took it. I secretly took the ring before leaving you. I know that your mother Lu Yun was to drive me away and let Wen Niannan be you. Madam, so I sneaked into your study and took the ring, and found someone to make a fake replacement."

    "At the time I thought that the person you were going to get married was me, not Wen Nienan, the ring originally belonged to me. There’s nothing wrong with me taking what belongs to me.”

    Gu Yansheng screamed: “In the photo, you wore a ring on the day of the banquet. Did you let Wen Niannan see it on purpose?”

    “I didn’t.”

    “Shen Luoan, I warn you! Gu Lin is here. Outside, if you dare to lie and be found out by me, your end will be

    terrible ." Shen Luoan looked at Gu Yansheng's face getting more and more terrifying, and said in a trembled voice: "When the kidnappers were about to take me away, I met Wen Niannan. He struggled hard. I was very afraid that he would be caught when he ran away. I knocked him out. He also saw the ring on my hand. You...you were drunk..."

    Gu Yansheng listened to what Shen Luoan said he didn't know, and stood there. Shook his body against the wall.

    It turns out that the meaning of the ring to Wen Niannan is so important. Was it the ring that triggered the breakup of this marriage?