Chapter 130

Chapter 130 I'll Forgive You When You Die

    Seeing Tang Lunxuan's expression a little unnatural, Zhou Yuanfeng asked: "What's wrong with you, isn't it in the office? I'm not in a hurry to wait."

    "I...no project information...the information is missing..."

    Zhou Yuanfeng's expression also changed: "

    Gone ? What do you mean?" Tang Lunxuan clenched his palms and said apologetically, "A few days ago... the safe for important documents in the office was stolen, and Gu's project information is inside."

    "Your computer There is no backup in it?"

    "No, it's all gone in the computer..."

    Zhou Yuanfeng's eyes darkened, and he glanced deeply at Tang Lunxuan who was opposite.

    Gu Yansheng has been busy bidding for the company's projects these days. After Zhou Yuanfeng took back the information from his mother, he looked at it with care.

    Zhou Yuanfeng, who came back from outside the door, knocked on the door, pushed the door and walked into the office.

    "The information is on me." Gu Yansheng didn't look up, and reached out to ask the person in front of him for a file.

    "I didn't get it. Tang Lunxuan said that the safe where the information was stored was stolen, and all the project information was not found." After

    hearing this, Gu Yansheng stopped the hand of turning the page, looked sharply at the person in front of him, and threw the file in his hand. On the table.

    "It's a coincidence. The project on this juncture has an accident but the information can't be found."

    He said that he suddenly couldn't find it. It was nothing more than moving his hands and feet for fear of being seen and dare not take it out. It seems that Tang Lunxuan really dares to talk to Gu Face it.

    Zhou Yuanfeng grabbed the emotion in his eyes and said, "A Sheng, you suspect that Tang Lunxuan did it on purpose? There is no reason for Qiyue Group to do anything."

    "No reason? Do you know him well? What you want when you are too ambitious. If there are too many, the sheep can instantly turn into a wolf

    that can knock you down." "Then what do you want to do? Use the previous methods to deal with Qiyue? Don't forget, that is the Tang family, and Tang Shuo is Niannan Current partners and friends."

    Gu Yansheng glanced at the DAWN website on the computer that had not yet been closed, and a complex emotion flashed in his eyes.

    "Send people to pay attention to Tang Lunxuan's whereabouts and see who he meets with. Don't act rashly about the others. Check it out before you know it."

    Of course, Gu Yansheng knew that the Qiyue Group could not be used against other companies.

    If he really did that, Wen Niannan would definitely think that he deliberately targeted Tang Shuo, and the relationship might become even more rigid by then.

    "Just keep quiet this time. If he doesn't know how to act anymore, then he can't blame me."

    Tang Shuo has not returned home for a long time because he took care of Wen Niannan some time ago. Today, Father Wen came to accompany Wen Niannan, he went ahead of time. Back home.

    "Boy, you have become more and more famous during this time. I see your photos and news on TV." Mother Tang handed Tang Shuo the cut apple and looked at him dozingly.