Chapter 141

Chapter 141

    "Wen Niannan"

    Gu Yansheng suddenly opened his eyes and sat up abruptly, but fell back because of dizziness.

    The eyes of the person on the hospital bed were full of disbelief. He couldn't believe that the person he saw in his dream was actually Wen Niannan...

    Is this remembering something that he didn't expect back then, or is it the hallucinations caused by often dreaming of Wen Niannan...

    He was going to find out where Wen Niannan was on the day he escaped from the kidnappers. If Shen Luoan lied to him...

    he was going to see Wen Niannan, and he wanted to ask him what happened to Wen Niannan face to face.

    Gu Yansheng's eyes darkened, and he pulled out the needle in his hand and got out of the bed and walked out of the door. But when he opened the door and didn't take a few steps, he staggered because of his dizziness and almost fell.

    "Mr. Gu? How can you come out before you are ready?" The

    doctor walked over to help Gu Yansheng, but was thrown away.

    Gu Yansheng squeezed his hand, and said in a cold tone: "I ask you, what is the extent of my head injury? Will there be memory confusion?"

    "Memory confusion? No, it requires intense mental stimulation. attack, wound infection, it's just your fever will temporarily head the halo Li

    mouth O

    Gu Yan Sheng, raising his hand bandage Moxiang forehead, eyes flashed a touch of lonely.

    "I want to Chu hospital. "The

    doctor was startled: "What?" You... how can you not get well?"

    Gu Yansheng turned his head and looked at the doctor coldly: "I said, I want to leave the hospital. "

    Okay...Okay, you let your family handle the discharge procedures." "

    Gu Yansheng looked out the window in a daze, raised his hand to cover his chest. Since waking up, he has been flustered, and his eyes are full of panic and fear.

    Gu Yansheng's body is shaking because of excitement... He wants to know the truth, but Being afraid of the truth is unacceptable.

    He used to think that Wen Niannan’s back was very familiar, but he couldn’t remember it. Now when he thinks about it, he finds that he really looks like the person who saved him in memory...

    Shen Luoan doesn’t know the necklace... Shen Luoan’s back is very strange... Something is different... The

    student's badge can't be imagined out of thin air... If it is really what I saw back then?

    He wants to go to the alley of the high school again, maybe he can think of something again...

    Gu Yansheng wants to check it personally. Is the badge with Wen Niannan written in his dreams and reality chaotic or

    he has actually seen it... He thought Going to meet Wen Niannan, he wanted to ask Wen Niannan if he knew what happened back then...

    Wen Niannan was listening to the song with headphones in the piano room, and unconsciously sang a few words along with it, and put the piano score in the bag and put it aside , Turned around and saw Tang Shuo behind him, shocked him.