Chapter 156

Chapter 156 Gu Yansheng Live Broadcasting

    Today is the weekend, and there is only Wen Niannan in the studio. The person who recorded the show asked him to prepare a few songs, so he returned to the studio.

    The doorbell rang at the door suddenly, Wen Niannan got up and walked over to check, but was stunned when he saw the person standing at the door.

    "Hi, Niannan brother!" Gu Lin suddenly appeared at the door, smiling and waving at him.

    Wen Niannan looked at this face in a daze, his smile was almost the same as Gu Yansheng in high school...

    "Are you...are you from the Gu family?"

    Gu Lin walked a few steps and looked around, nodded and smiled. "Well, my name is Gu Lin, Gu Yansheng’s younger brother, Nan Ge, your studio is so beautifully decorated, can I look around?"

    "Okay..."

    Gu Lin walked over to the piano room after he said, eyes Check around.

    Wen Niannan, who was stunned in the same place, lightly supported her forehead, feeling a little at a loss.

    The smile on that face once made him deeply infatuated. After seeing it once on the basketball court, he would never forget it, but at that time the smile... was for Shen Luoan.

    Suddenly there was the sound of the piano in the piano room. Wen Niannan walked into the piano room in a daze. He saw a young man in white sitting in front of his piano playing the piano...

    that clear and quiet piano sound rang in his ears. With a faint smile at the corner of his mouth, he suddenly opened his eyes. The playing boy tilted his head slightly and looked at him, showing a soft smile...

    Wen Niannan was in a daze for a while, opened his mouth and blurted out: "Yes... Sheng …"

    He remembered that when he saw Gu Yansheng for the first time that year, his temper was not as violent as it is now.

    At that banquet, a young man in a white dress playing in the middle of the hall, the melody was obviously cheerful, but there was no smile on his face. His delicate and deep face was always alienated and proud.

    "Xiao Nian, don't run around, wait for Dad to eat here."

    Wen Niannan looked around and didn't see the figure playing the piano just now, and walked out of the corridor, seeing that no one turned around and was about to leave, suddenly he saw a white dress corner on the ground at the corner.

    When I walked over, I saw Gu Yansheng sitting on the ground. I saw the very arrogant person just leaning in the corner with a cigarette in his hand.

    "What's wrong with you? Are you unhappy?"

    Gu Yansheng took a cigarette and raised his eyes to look at the person standing in front of him, and said faintly: "I miss my father, but he is no longer there..."

    Wen Niannan could smell the smoke. He coughed, and sat next to him, and said: "Then...what about your mother?"

    Gu Yansheng flashed a lonely eye, and said solemnly: "My mother...she doesn't like me. She only has the company in her eyes, which supports me. It’s just to inherit the company."

    "No mother would not love her children. My mother loves me very much. She will teach me to play the piano and correct me when I do wrong. She will let me grow flowers with her. …"