Chapter 109

Chapter 109 The Unacceptable Cruel Truth

    Gu Yansheng's expression became even more ugly, and he suddenly kicked over the cabinet at the door and walked to the office.

    "No, I guessed it?"

    Zhou Yuanfeng also followed in, looking at Gu Yansheng who was gloomy and trying to eat people at his desk, and asked curiously: "What did you see in the hospital? Niannan's injury How's it going?"

    Gu Yansheng immediately roared: "I said I didn't go to see him! How do I know what happened to his injury!"

    "Since you don't tell me, I will go to the hospital to see Niannan."

    "Stop!"

    Gu Yansheng glared at Zhou Yuanfeng, gritted his teeth and said: "Tang Shuo is in the hospital, Tang Shuo is taking care of Wen Niannan in the hospital! Are you satisfied now?"

    Zhou Yuanfeng had such an expression after hearing it, which made Gu Yansheng so angry except for Tang. Shuo is no more.

    Seeing Gu Yansheng who was full of anger, as if he was about to explode in the next second, Zhou Yuanfeng laughed suddenly and mocked: "Hey, are you jealous Gu Yansheng?"

    "What?"

    "Niannan is divorced with you now. Single, and Don moon in pursuit of him, went to the hospital to take care that he is not a natural thing? Besides you are not averse to read South hypocrisy contrived look? do you now why so angry? " "

    I "Gu Yan Sheng is Zhouyuan Feng Forbearance suddenly could not speak.

    "When are you going to announce the news of your divorce? You are not in a hurry, but someone is anxious, I guess your little lover is in a hurry."

    Gu Yansheng paused with a cigarette lighter, a strange color flashed in his eyes, and said

    "I'll talk about it after he is discharged from the hospital in a while." "I think you should care more about the company. Xiao Li said that Shen Luoan's uncle wants Gu to invest in him a certain amount of money, so that you can help him win the relationship next summer. Engineering projects in the city."

    "Isn't the project promised by my mother to Qiyue Group?"

    Zhou Yuanfeng sneered, "Hey, doesn't he have Shen Luoan's nephew? Can you still not give Shen Tianhao this project? This old guy messed up the project last time and pushed it to Gu, and he still had the face to ask for it. "

    Gu Yansheng looked at the contract that Lu Yun had signed in his hand, frowning: "He doesn't have the ability to do this project, and his mother has already given Tang Lunxuan to Tang Lunxuan. I will reply to him in the evening."

    "You can go back to the old house tomorrow ." My aunt said that she had the information left and asked me to send it to her. I am going to socialize tomorrow and I am not free."

    "Okay." In the

    ward, Wang Qi was checking Wen Niannan's recovery from his leg injury. After the check, he frowned. Stand in place.

    "Strange, why hasn't he recovered?"

    Tang Shuo stiffened when he heard: "How is his leg?"

    Wang Qi glanced at the person in the hospital bed who didn't say a word, and said in doubt: "Actually, his leg is now He should have recovered pretty well, but he still shows that he hasn't grown well now, and he feels that his recovery ability is very slow. It may be because of the old injury