Chapter 212

Chapter 212 Gu Yansheng's Reaction in Bathroom Play

    Gu Yansheng listened to the rushing sound from the glass door of the bathroom, leaning on the sink, and feeling more and more restless, turning on the faucet and washing his face.

    Gu Yan Sheng looked at myself in the mirror I just felt there was a reaction between distress, glanced down the legs, smile: "? I this is to give your own sins do this on the first day ..."

    I had wanted a branch Father Zou Wen took Wen Niannan home to take care of the relationship that was beneficial to them. As a result, before people could catch him, his heart was upset.

    Gu Yansheng walked to the glass door and looked at the doorknob slightly. He squeezed his hands firmly, and suddenly Wen Niannan's voice sounded inside.

    "My clothes...My clothes are outside. Gu Yansheng can help me take it."

    Gu

    Yansheng stiffened , took a step back subconsciously, and said in a guilty conscience: "Okay..." Actually Wen Niannan has washed it a long time ago, but is about to change it. Only found out that he had forgotten to bring it in.

    But Gu Yansheng was still standing outside. He was afraid that after he had spoken, the other party pushed the door directly in.

    Wen Niannan didn't wear any clothes and didn't dare to speak for Gu Yansheng to send in. He stayed in the bathtub for a long time, until he fainted because of the heat.

    clothes?

    Gu Yansheng then saw the blue pajamas on the shelf beside him. He picked up the pajamas and stood at the door. He stopped when he was about to reach out and open the door.

    "Why do I...how do I give it to you?" The

    door was slowly opened to a gap, and a white arm with water drops was stretched out. Gu Yansheng was stunned and forgot to pass it.

    Seeing that he hadn't touched the clothes, Wen Niannan asked in doubt, "Where are the clothes?"

    Gu Yansheng suddenly recovered, and quickly passed the clothes over.

    The glass door was closed again, and there was a louder sound of water than before, and it was Wen Niannan who got up from the bathtub.

    After a while, the bathroom door was opened. As soon as Gu Yansheng walked in, he saw Wen Nienan who was sitting aside and about to stand up, and quickly stepped forward and hugged him.

    "I'll take you out."

    Gu Yansheng hugged Wen Niannan and left the bathroom, gently put the person on the bed, took the medicine and the cup of water on the table and handed it to Wen Niannan.

    Wen Niannan's hair was a little wet after taking a shower, and the water droplets from the end of the hair fell down and slipped deeper into the pajamas along the neck.

    Gu Yansheng's breath suddenly suffocated, his eyes dimmed, and he leaned down close to the snow-white and silky neck, and said

    hoarsely : " Niannian , you are so fragrant..." Wen Niannan's body instantly tightened after hearing this sound, but because of being caught Holding in his arms and unable to escape.

    "Gu Yansheng, I'm sleepy..."

    Gu Yansheng stiffened and stood up quickly, his eyes dodged to look at Wen Niannan, and his voice hoarse: "I...I'm going to take a bath. You sleep first. I'm going to the study to deal with work."