Chapter 211

Chapter 211 Wash...Bath? I take you to the bathroom

    A black car stopped in front of the villa, and Gu Yansheng got out of the car.

    Gu Yansheng opened the door with gentle eyes and took out Wen Niannan, whose legs were covered with fixed splints, out of the car.

    Wen Niannan lowered his head with dodge in his eyes, Gu Yansheng smiled lightly and walked to the door with the person in his arms.

    Ding Dong...

    "Come here."

    Aunt Lan hurriedly opened the door and saw the person outside the door in her arms.

    "Aunt Lan."

    Aunt Lan's eyes instantly red: "Husband...Mr. Wen, sir, you are back."

    "Has the room been cleaned up?"

    Aunt Lan nodded and replied: "Hey, it's all cleaned up, I cooked it. Millet porridge, you can feed it to Mr. Wen for a while."

    Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan with his head down, and said softly: "Niannian, can you eat something first? You didn't eat much at noon, and the stomach couldn't stand it. "

    Wen Niannan nodded, and looked at Aunt Lan and whispered: "Thank you Aunt

    Lan ." Aunt Lan quickly smiled and said, "No thanks, no thanks. As soon as your husband said that you are coming to the house to heal your wounds, I am so happy all night. I went to bed and checked a lot of opponents’ wounds after surgery. I..."

    Uncle Xu interrupted Aunt Lan and said: "Aunt Lan, Mr. Wen must be tired. Let them go back to the room and rest first.

    " Oops, my brain, patronizing and happy that Mr. Forgotten and Mr. Wen are still standing at the door, come in quickly."

    Wen Niannan looked at the familiar living room and furnishings, his eyes flickered slightly and moved his eyes away. He lived here for three years. In the year there is fear and darkness.

    He clearly remembered how the scar on his forehead came from, and he was still nervous when he saw the living room now.

    Gu Yansheng saw that Wen Niannan's expression was not right, and realized it after looking at the living room, and said, "Are you a little tired? I'll take you back to the room to rest."

    Turning his head to Aunt Lan, who was aside, said, "I will bring the porridge to the side when it is warmed up later. He will

    go to bed before eating when he is a little tired." Gu Yansheng walked upstairs holding Wen Niannan, Wen Niannan's expression a little unpleasant. His eyes were erratic.

    Suddenly Gu Yansheng staggered and stepped on the empty stairs, and Wen Niannan was so frightened that he hugged Gu Yansheng's neck.

    Gu Yansheng smiled and rubbed the soft hair with his chin, and said softly, "

    Hold me tight , don't fall." Wen Niannan's head was lowered and his ears turned red.

    Aunt Lan looked at the two people returning from the stairs to the room, patted Uncle Xu on the shoulder, and said with a smile: "Old Xu, you still told me not to call my wife, you see that they are clearly reconciled, maybe soon I can call my wife again."

    Xu Shu sighed, and said: "I hope so, I'm afraid I can't

    pass the hurdle of marriage in my heart..." It may be easy for someone who hates you to forgive you, but let one treat you. People with psychological shadows and fearful memories start again with you. It is difficult