Chapter 164

Chapter 164

    Early in the morning, the night was already late.

    On the big bed in the room, Wen Niannan was curled up and fell asleep, and suddenly there was a sound of unlocking outside the door, and the door handle of the room was turned.

    Gu Yansheng gently opened the door with his room key, pushed the door and walked in, his footsteps were extremely quiet.

    Perhaps Wen Niannan on the bed suddenly turned over when he dreamed of something. Gu Yansheng's footsteps stiffened, and he stood at the door and stopped for a long time. He was relieved to see that the person on the bed did not respond.

    Gu Yansheng cautiously walked to the side of the bed, watching Wen Niannan curled up on the bed in an insecure sleeping position, a touch of complicated emotions flashed in his eyes.

    Wen Niannan took his hand out of the quilt and held the pillow tightly, her long and dense eyelashes trembling slightly, and her soft hair curled up a little, well-behaved and quiet, without the usual sense of alienation from him.

    Gu Yansheng was a little silly, and he took a breath, his eyes full of bitterness.

    "It would be great if you were so well-behaved when you were awake, unlike the one covered in thorns that contradicts me now"

    like a well-behaved and docile puppet cat, suddenly stretched out its paw and scratched him , The fur of the whole body was erected and his paws were not allowed to approach.

    Gu Yansheng sat on the side of the bed, raised his hand and gently touched Xiang Wen Niannan's face, stroked the hair between his forehead and paused when he saw the scar, and slowly lowered his body and kissed the scar.

    "Niannian, I really regret...I regret the divorce..."

    "I know I have a bad temper. Like you said, I will change my face in the next second. I will try to control my temper. Go to see a psychiatrist, I won't hurt you anymore..."

    Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan who was asleep. He gently lifted a corner of the quilt and lay down very lightly, facing each other. The two lie close at hand.

    Gu Yansheng felt Wen Niannan's breath blow to his face, and stared at it for a long time, with tension and tenderness in his eyes that he hadn't noticed.

    The person on the bed suddenly moved, and Gu Yansheng thought Wen Niannan was awake, and suddenly his body stiffened and dared not move.

    "Um..."

    Wen Niannan wanted to push away because Gu Yansheng's hand was itchy on his face and felt uncomfortable. After a while, there was no movement and went to sleep.

    The warm sunlight outside the window came in, and the eyelashes of the person on the bed trembled slightly and opened their eyes.

    Wen Niannan, who had just woke up, sat up with a confused look, and suddenly remembered where he was when he woke up. As soon as Wen Niannan got out of bed, he saw that the other corner of the quilt was a little messy, but he didn't care, got up and walked outside.

    After unscrewing the lock, he opened the door, who knew that as soon as he opened the door, a figure fell down and fell to the ground.

    "

    Hi ..." Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng who fell to the ground and slowly opened his eyes. Did he lean on the door and sleep all night last night?