Chapter 146

Chapter 146

    Wen Niannan took out his cell phone to call Tang Shuo, but there was no one answering the call. Looking at the expressionless Tang Shuo in front of the camera, his eyes were full of worry.

    It was evening, and the employees had already left work. In the piano room, Wen Niannan was sitting in front of the piano by himself and playing the prize-winning piece of the competition, the piece that Tang Shuo didn't have time to play.

    ? -=±r "

    Wen Niannan was startled when he heard the sound, the sound of the piano stopped, and turned his head to look behind him.

    Tang Shuo didn't know when he actually came in, and was standing at the door looking at him, still at the press conference today Wearing a black formal suit.

    "Niannan, why are you so late and haven't come home? I thought you all went back. "

    Wen Niannan Station looked at him, and said blankly: "When did you come, Tang Shuo?" "

    Tang Shuo stepped up to the piano, gently stroking the keys, and said, "I just came, and I heard the sound of your piano outside the door, why haven't you come home yet, Niannan?" "

    I want to play the piano again before leaving, you... I saw the news about you at the press conference today." "

    Tang Shuo's eyes flickered slightly, and then he smiled suddenly: "Since...My brother is gone, I can't always ignore Qiyue. My mother takes care of my father in the hospital. She wants me to help my brother manage the company. When my brother comes back, will he be happy to see Qiyue still there? "

    Wen Niannan looked at the bitterness in Tang Shuo's eyes, tightened his lips, and said: " Yes, Tang Shuo, you have always been smart, and you can do everything you can do your best. "

    Tang Shuo stepped closer and looked at the score on the keyboard, a strange color flashed in his eyes.

    This is the piece they wrote together for the competition. The two of them prepared for a long time, but in the end they couldn't perform together. But

    now It’s no longer possible for him to continue being stupid and just caring about music and not paying attention to anything.

    He is now the pillar of his mother's heart, the only pillar of Qiyue.

    The mysterious phone calls and photos that night all pointed to Gu Yansheng. It was because of his reckless provocation and recklessness that his brother was framed by someone’s design. If it weren’t for his fault, his brother would not die...

    Tang Shuo collapsed after reading the photos that night She cried for a long time, sitting on the ground all night looking out the window, shut herself in the dark room without eating or drinking, sitting in the corner with empty eyes curled up all day.

    "Don't be afraid of Tang Shuo, my brother will always protect you, as well as my father and mother to protect our home..."

    "Tang Shuo, I will let you know what the consequences will be if I provoke Gu Yansheng, you and I will wait!"

    Tang Shuo Covering his head, he kept shouting Tang Lunxuan and cried out: "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... It's all my fault."

    Looking at the photos on the table, Tang Shuo's eyes were full of hatred: "I will protect my father and mother. I'll cover your Kai Yuet, I will help you to revenge, I