Chapter 114

Chapter 114: Shen Luoan Admits It is WE?

    "You promised? You promised

    Niannan ! Great!" Wen Niannan looked at his father and Tang Shuo who were smiling after hearing his promise, and also laughed.

    "Go and play a song, Dad hasn't listened to your piano for a long time."

    Wen Niannan walked to the piano and sat down, turned to look at his father behind him, exhaled and pressed the keys, the beautiful and melodious piano sound slowed down. Slowly sounded.

    Father Wen looked at Wen Niannan, who was devoted to playing in front of the piano. He seemed to see Ye Xian again, the girl with dark and shiny waist-length hair and a beige dress sitting in front of the piano. There were tears.

    "Xianxian, our son really inherited your musical talent. He really didn't let you down. We thought he was finally out of the sea of ​​suffering. In the future, he will set off a huge wave in the music industry

    . The music studio

    Tang Shuo was trying new songs over and over again in the piano room, but always felt that something was wrong. After frowning and changing it a few times, I still felt that the whole was too messy.

    "Here, follow this play. "

    A sheet of music suddenly appeared in front of him, Tang Shuo raised his eyes and looked at Wen Niannan.

    "When did you write Niannan ?" "

    Wen Niannan took the score in front of Tang Shuo and replaced it with his own, and walked back to the sofa to sit down.

    "I just wrote it down when I listened to you, and helped you change the middle. "

    Tang Shuo's eyes lit up when he looked at the changed score, played it again, and said excitedly: "This is the feeling I want, Niannan, you are so amazing." "

    Wen Niannan looked at Tang Shuo's excitement, smiled and shook his head and looked at the computer in his hand.

    The interface in the computer is DAWN, the world's largest original music website, and all those that can be ranked are domestic. A talented and well-known musician, Wen Niannan has been ranked first in DAWE for two consecutive years.

    Wen Niannan took the computer from his father and logged in to his DAWN account.

    Ding?

    [Dear WE! Welcome back! ]

    [You have 999+ new messages waiting to be viewed]

    [You have received 108 messages from creative invitations] As

    soon as I logged in, I received a lot of system messages. Wen Niannan ignored them and clicked on his homepage.

    It has been a few months since he last released his new song, he almost forgot that he still has the identity of WE.

    Wen Niannan was invited by Tang Shuo to join his studio after rekindling his love for music that night under the encouragement of his father.

    Open the uploaded file and view it. When I saw the file named birthday gift at the top, I was shocked, and then I exited it. After posting the news, I logged out of my account.

    Ding?

    Your special attention "WE" released a new development?

    A message notice suddenly sounded in the tight and quiet conference room. Gu Yansheng took out his phone and glanced at it, then stood up abruptly.