Chapter 188

Chapter 188 Gu Yansheng, I Think You Are Disgusting

    "Fuck... don't call my name... disgusting!" Wen Niannan patted Gu Yansheng's hand away and stood up alone.

    Standing one step away from Wen Niannan, Gu Yansheng whispered: "I know your mother's death day is approaching, I want to come and see her."

    Wen Niannan picked up the flowers on the ground and threw them to Gu Yansheng, and said, "No need for Mr. Gu. My mother doesn’t want to see you, please leave here.”

    Gu Yansheng lowered his head and said solemnly, “I heard everything you said just now. I was so happy to hear that you still love me. But now...I'm sorry...I'm sorry, I can't continue..."

    "Are you happy to see me being played by you? Are you watching me jokes with Shen Luoan?"

    Gu Yansheng watched his hair and clothes slightly wet by the rain. Shivering Wen Niannan quickly took off his suit jacket and walked forward and put it on him.

    "I didn't play you, I was sincere to you. It was only a few days before I met Shen

    Luo'an. We didn't..." "Enough!" Wen Niannan pushed Gu Yansheng away and threw the clothes on the ground.

    Gu Yansheng stepped back with no expression on his face and fell to the ground. The rain and mud stains he hated the most were covered in his clothes.

    "I hate you! You lied to me again, and I hate you Gu Yansheng! How much do you hate me to cheat me again and again! You know what Shen Luoan did to me, you know how much I hate Shen Luoan!"

    Gu Yansheng's hair was wet by the rain, blocking the unbearable eyes, clenched his hands and choked up: "I know you hate him, but I can't do it for the time being, wait... wait a while. You can..."

    Gu Yansheng picked up his jacket and wanted to put it on Wen Niannan, but the clothes were thrown on the ground by Wen Niannan again, stained with mud...

    "Niannian, I didn't lie to you... I love you, but I need time now and I can’t use it anymore. How long, it will be possible soon..."

    Wen Niannan laughed suddenly, raised his head and looked at the gray sky, the rain fell from his eyelashes, and he couldn't tell whether it was tears or rain.

    "Love? Gu Yansheng, it turns out that this is your love? How unfortunate is the person you fell in love with? Your love is destruction or sadism! Violence is compulsion!"

    Gu Yansheng shook his body and looked at Wen Niannan in disbelief.

    Trembled : "What did you say..." Wen Niannan slowly walked to Gu Yansheng, stepped on the black suit jacket, and looked at the muddy and embarrassed man with a blank face.

    "Gu Yansheng...Should I say thank you? You let me see through how lowly love is! How hypocritical, I will never believe a word you said..."

    Gu Yansheng felt that his heart was severely torn apart The mouth, the blood was flowing unstoppable, and he trembled: "I don't love Shen Luoan. I didn't have it before, and I don't have it now."

    "Gu Yansheng, what you say next to Shen Luoan has nothing to do with me, but I I won't let you bully you weak anymore!"

    Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng deeply, there was no light in his eyes, only the calmness of stagnant water, turned and left the cemetery.

    "     Ili     "疋 疋

    □%? ?.

"Don't touch me! I feel sick! I feel sick to vomit when standing with you!"