Chapter 191

Chapter 191 Kneel Me Down! Pick up the ring

    Wen Niannan saw the hot search for Gu Yansheng and Shen Luoan’s engagement on the screen of the phone, and his brain

    went blank, and his heart seemed to be pierced by a sharp blade. His heart hurts... He is engaged...Gu

    Yansheng and Shen Luoan are engaged... , Got up but fell forward in front of him, his leg suddenly knocked on the stone table in front of him, and he sucked in a breath of cold air suddenly.

    "Niannan!" Tang Shuo hurriedly ran to help Wen Niannan.

    Wen Niannan paled and stroked Tang Shuo's hand, and smiled weakly: "I'm fine, maybe because I didn't sleep last night and felt a little dizzy. Tang Shuo, you go entertain the guests outside."

    "Niannan, are you sure you are fine? I'll accompany you here again..." Tang Shuo was worried that Wen Niannan would pass out due to the stimulation.

    Wen Niannan shook his head and said, "I'll just lie down for a while, I'll be fine."

    Tang Shuo took the phone on Wen Niannan's ground before leaving, and his eyes sank slightly: "I will take the phone and fix it for you before giving it to you. you will rest well play the piano, the concert is next week. " "

    ah "

    after the door is closed, Wen Niannan face smile gradually disappeared, gloved hand over his eyes, not so long lying on the sofa reaction.

    No tears...no collapse...just lying motionless on the sofa.

    After seeing the hot search, Wen Niannan's eyes went dark and he almost lost consciousness, but the painful pain of hitting his leg on the table made him instantly sober.

    Wen Niannan stood up and walked slowly to the piano, looking at the glass vase that was used to hold sunflowers on the piano, an invisible emotion flashed in his eyes.

    "Gu Yansheng...everything is over..."

    Shen

    Luoan has become Gu Yansheng 's wife after all... Wen Niannan slowly picked up the vase and looked at it for a long time, walked to the trash can at the door and let go...

    Zhou Yuanfeng has been busy with Gu's group and Gu Yansheng these days. He often leaves early and returns late. In the morning, he just left after a good morning kiss. Zhou Yuanfeng told him not to go out, so Tang Lunxuan stayed at home and didn't go out. He stayed in the room and read.

    Om... Om...

    the phone ringing came from the bed, and Zhou Yuanfeng left the phone at home.

    Tang Lunxuan walked over and picked up the phone to connect. It was the secretary who reported the situation. He took it down and thought to tell Zhou Yuanfeng tonight.

    "Strange, isn't Yuan Feng in the company? Why doesn't the secretary go to the office to make a phone call?"

    Tang Lunxuan lay on the side of the bed and put his chin on his hand, showing his head staring at the phone on the bed and curling his mouth slightly, eyes full of doubt.

    "You guy dare to

    lie to me..." Tang Lunxuan frowned and poked the phone, took it up, entered the password and opened it, and found the address book and opened it.

    The address book was full of names of people related to other companies. Seeing Gu Yansheng's name, Tang Lunxuan felt familiar but didn't care.