Chapter 135

Chapter 135-Your Ex-Madam's New Lover

    "We have arrived again at the annual piano competition in M ​​City. This year's competition was held half a year ahead of schedule. Who will win the championship? Will there be talented players who turned out to be born..."

    Gu Yansheng stood on the stairs and watched. The news that Aunt Lan was playing on TV, her hand holding the coffee cup tightened.

    It’s another piano competition...

    Gu Yansheng still remembers that the last competition was when Wen Niannan was in a cold war with him, and when the results were announced, it was also when Wen Niannan disappeared...

    and when Wen Niannan came back again... their marriage ended...

    "Mr. …How did you wake up? Did I bother you?"

    Aunt Lan got up and wanted to pour a glass of water, turned around and saw Gu Yansheng behind her.

    Gu Yansheng went downstairs again blankly, glanced at the piano on the TV, and said: "I'm dealing with company affairs, come down and pour a cup of coffee."

    "Then I will help Mr. to make coffee."

    Aunt Lan hurried up. Going to pick up the cup in his hand, he was avoided.

    "I can come by myself, Aunt Lan, go to sleep first." After

    saying that, Gu Yansheng went to the restaurant, leaving Aunt Lan with a surprised face.

    The husband just said to make coffee by himself...? It seems that husband has changed a lot since divorcing his wife.

    Gu Yansheng walked to the living room with coffee and sat down, staring at the list of contestants on TV.

    When it finally came to the bidding day, the scene was full of reporters from major media. Naturally, their goal was not to bid for the project, but to participate in it.

    President Xiao Qin has recently been ambiguous with a popular female star, and has been photographed many times when President Xiao Qin goes to the crew to visit the crew. Now the limelight is booming.

    Today, the person in charge of the Gu family will also come, and the Qin family and Gu family are in full swing. If you photograph these two big fights, they will definitely sell well.

    "Look! The Gu Group's car is here!"

    I don't know who yelled, a group of reporters swarmed up with cameras.

    "It's rare to catch you and President Xiao Qin at the same time, and they won't let you go. You take a look at this popularity, the treatment of the first-line actor level? It is a shame that this popularity does not

    debut ." Zhou Yuanfeng sorted out the manuscript in his hand. Talking to the file, but not idle.

    "Get off the car."

    Just as Gu Yansheng opened the door and got out of the car, the camera clicked the shutter.

    "Taking care of your total at the sink with WE divorce Luoan, now burst one after another sink Luoan of black material to prove his famous works are copied, and posing WE, I ask you to be informed of it?"

    "You always Gu Qin public to play a small total scored The hospital, do you want to declare war on the Qin family? Does it mean that you are violent in the world?"