Chapter 169

Chapter 169 Do You Want to Divorce Again?

    Gu Yansheng slowly turned around and looked at Wen Niannan upstairs in surprise, his clenched fists instantly loosened.

    Wen Niannan ignored Gu Yansheng and walked straight to Tang Shuo, but was grabbed by Gu Yansheng when he passed by.

    "It was Tang Shuo who provoked me first...I didn't hit him on purpose."

    "Let go."

    Gu Yansheng paused and let go.

    Tang Shuo wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and stood up from the ground, looking at Wen Niannan who was approaching him, and said with a wry smile: "

    Niannan ." Seeing Tang Shuo's swollen face, Wen Niannan said with a somewhat unnatural expression: "Sorry, Tang Shuo How are you?"

    "I'm fine, it doesn't hurt, and I will be well soon." Tang Shuo shook his head, and looked at Gu Yansheng behind him.

    Gu Yansheng saw the look in his eyes, and immediately rushed up after reacting: "Tang Shuo, you fucking deliberately!"

    "Enough Gu Yansheng! What are you going to do!" Wen Niannan pushed away Gu Yansheng suddenly hissed.

    "What did you promise me? You said that your temper has tempered and you are no longer impulsively beating people. What are you doing now?"

    Gu Yansheng's throat choked: "I..."

    "You haven't changed at all, I almost believed it You will change.”

    Wen Niannan hesitated after hearing what Gu Lin said. After seeing the restored mother's piano, he thought that Gu Yansheng had really changed... but in the end he was still the same.

    "Niannian." Lu Yun pushed away from the crowd and walked over, seeing Mo Beiyi beside Tang Shuo for a moment.

    "A Sheng, if you have something, you can go upstairs and talk to the study room. There are still so many guests here. You are in front of everyone..."

    "Why are you going upstairs?"

    Gu Yansheng interrupted Lu Yun deeply. Glancing at Wen Niannan, he said something to Gu Lin in a low voice beside him.

    Gu Lin looked at him in amazement, and then walked out the door. After a while, many reporters suddenly entered the door.

    "Asheng, what are you going to do?" Lu Yun frowned and looked at the reporter who was shooting randomly.

    The influx of reporters instantly began to shoot at the people at the banquet, and surrounded Gu Yansheng.

    Gu Yansheng walked to Wen Niannan unhurriedly, stared at him straight, and turned to look at the reporters.

    "I asked you to come here to let you be a testimony. Gu Yansheng, I want to pursue Wen Niennan again. I will give him the best things in the world. I will pay for the bastard things I have done, and I promise …From today, I won’t be beating people again.”

    Gu Yansheng walked towards Wen Niannan step by step and suddenly leaned over to hold his hand, but Wen Niannan suddenly pushed him away and walked out the door in a trance.

    "-=±r Zhu Tu"

    Shi Kuang I Temple...

    "Shut up!" Tang Shuo suddenly stopped him sharply.