Chapter 221

Chapter 221 Gu Yansheng Lost Memory and Become Stupid

    Wen Niannan heard the sirens of the ambulance ringing around, and he stared at the blood in his hand.

    Outside the hospital, Wen Niannan was trembling on the bench, his clothes were covered with Gu Yansheng's blood, and tears fell on the floor.

    Will he die...

    Wen Niannan has never been so panicked before, the moment Gu Yansheng fell, his heart was instantly empty.

    Gu Lin walked back and forth anxiously to look at the rescue room, and turned his head to look worriedly at Wen Niannan who was devastated.

    Zhou Yuanfeng hung up the phone and walked to sit next to Wen Niannan, and sighed: "He must be fine. A Sheng, who has been injured so many times, can recover, and this time he will definitely be able to save

    him ." Wen Niannan's eyes were red. It’s terrible and choked: "The time I was hit by a car...Did he wait for me outside the rescue room as he is now? Is he also as scared as I am..."

    Zhou Yuanfeng was startled and said: "Yes, I never I haven't seen him collapse like that. I even thought about it. If the doctor came out and announced that you were not alive, Asheng would not survive."

    "That shot should have hit me... lying in the rescue room. It should be me, but he blocked it for me. Why is Gu

    Yansheng so stupid..." Wen Niannan's hand was turned white, and his voice was trembling.

    When Zhou Yuanfeng recalled the scene he saw by Haiya, he had lingering fears, but he knew that Gu Yansheng regarded Wen Niannan more importantly than his own life.

    "If he is asked to choose again, he will still choose to block for you. In his eyes, you are everything to him and more important than his life."

    Wen Niannan trembled and lowered his head, choked, "I know... I knew he would be willing. I was so stupid. I thought he came back late on a business trip because he was tired of me. I thought... I was abandoned again, I thought I became the Gu Yansheng of those three years.”

    But in the end it was. The two fools are testing each other, and they are in love with each other, but they are afraid of hurting each other...

    Gu Yansheng, who used to be short-tempered and regardless of other people’s feelings, has now become a gentle, careful and cautious person...

    "He has done too much for me, I know he is making up, he doesn't owe me anything now... He really I don’t owe anything to me, I just want him to live, I only want him to live..."

    Wen Niannan covered his eyes in tears, and the person who had been tense after arriving at the hospital completely collapsed, and there was a long-depressed cry in the corridor. .

    Zhou Yuanfeng looked at Gu Lin and shook his head with unbearable eyes.

    Until two o'clock in the morning, the doctor walked out tiredly, Wen Niannan hurriedly stood up but fell to the ground because his leg froze.

    Regardless of knocking on the bleeding arm of the bench, Wen Niannan grabbed the doctor's hand in a panic, and said in a trembled, "He...Is he all right?"

    "The bullet in the patient's body has been taken out, and he is out of danger."

    After Wen Niannan heard the doctor's words, the big stone in his heart finally fell, and smiled weakly: "...he is still alive...he survived..."