Chapter 231

Chapter 231 A Quarrel! Why do you care about me

    Wen Niannan was a little angry because Gu Yansheng suddenly came to the scene, and didn't say a word to him when recording the show.

    Gu Yansheng could only stand in the corner of the stage and watch, until the recording was over, he could not hold the person who was leaving to explain what happened last night.

    "

    Nian Nian , listen to my explanation, OK? I really didn't mean it yesterday. I couldn't help but..." "Stop talking." Wen Niannan's eyes dodged and couldn't refute him in public.

    "Mr. WE, can I take a picture with you?" A man with a staff badge came over and looked at him excitedly.

    Wen Niannan nodded and said, "Well, yes."

    Gu Yansheng saw the man close to Wen Niannan, and put his hand on his shoulder again. His face instantly became cold and he pushed the man away suddenly.

    "Who allowed you to touch him! What do you want to do when you take a picture so close? Don't take it anymore!"

    The fan who took the picture was so frightened that he took the phone and said sorry and ran away.

    Wen Niannan was angry when he saw that Gu Yansheng was really unreasonable to make trouble, and said angrily, "What are you doing, Gu Yansheng!"

    Gu Yansheng also realized that he had done a little too much, and just as he stepped forward to explain, he heard the surrounding staff discussing.

    "Look over there, the two people are getting tired of pulling and pulling. Oh, it's so sweet."

    "WE didn't admit that the two were together, nor did they admit that they were remarried. What are you guys doing?"

    "What are the two of you now? It's not a relationship, living together without a name and no distinction, and being so ambiguous in public, I really don't fear being scolded, I really have money and power to coax people, I don't know what to play secretly."

    "That's right, if you really like it. Why don’t you announce the relationship? Is it a deliberate hype? After all, Mr. Gu didn’t put people in his eyes, but he wanted to play on a whim after he got divorced.”

    Wen Niannan naturally heard these people’s words and his eyes flashed. After a touch of sadness, he turned and walked out.

    "Wait and read." Gu Yansheng hurriedly chased it out.

    As soon as Wen Niannan returned to the lounge to close the door, he was pushed aside by Gu Yansheng and broke in. He stepped back and lowered his head without speaking.

    Gu Yansheng's eyes were full of anxiety. He reached out to hold his hand to explain, but was

    avoided, and said, "I'm sorry Niannian ..." Wen Niannan took a few steps back, clenched his clothes, and said, "I'll take a picture of you with the fans. Why do you want to push him away?"

    Gu Yansheng's eyes flashed, and he resolutely said: "I don't want other men to approach you, his hands are up, why can't I push him away, you are my person, I don't

    Allow him to touch." Wen Niannan's face turned ugly, and he said : "Your people? What if I take photos with fans and shake hands with fans in the future? Do you want to push them away?"

    "I don't allow them to be like the person just now. Touch you! If you dare to do this, I will push them away, no matter how many times."

    Wen Niannan smiled bitterly, shook his head, and retorted, "You did that too ostentatiously. We are not in any way. You also heard those. What people said, we have nothing to do with me. You have no right to control me."