Chapter 171

Chapter 171 A Strong Kiss Pressed on the Piano

    Gu Yansheng lit a cigarette in the car and looked at Wen Niannan, who was not far away, holding the sunflower he had given him through the car window.

    Suddenly, Wen Niannan looked over, opened the door and walked over to him. Gu Yansheng stiffened and hurriedly tried to start the car and escape, but couldn't drive anyway.

    "Damn it!"

    Gu Yansheng watched Wen Niannan walking towards him step by step, his heart beating faster and faster, not knowing what to say.

    Wen Niannan was about to walk to the front of the car, and suddenly a car stopped in front of him. Tang Shuo walked out of the car with a pale face, a little trance.

    Tang Shuo was stunned after seeing Wen Niannan, his eyes were a little dodge, and he said, "Nian...

    Niannan , how do you stand outside, your legs will hurt." Wen Niannan saw that Tang Shuo's face was not very good, and worried: "Tang What's wrong with Shuo? Are you feeling well?"

    Tang Shuo tightened his lips and shook his head. "It's nothing, last night... I had a headache when I drank too much last night. Did you buy this sunflower? It's so beautiful.

    " No, it was given by someone else." Wen Niannan looked at the car not far from Tang Shuo, and said a strange color in his eyes.

    Tang Shuo seemed to have noticed something, and turned his head to look at the car not far away, and suddenly smiled after seeing the license plate number.

    "Since you don't like it, we don't need it. Throw it away. Next time, I will give you a bigger sunflower, okay?" After saying that, before Wen Niannan could answer, he reached for the flower.

    Tang Shuo hugged the flowers and walked to the trash can on the side of the road to throw them in. Wen Niannan was taken aback, reaching out to stop them.

    But it was too late, and the flowers were thrown into the trash can.

    Wen Niannan subconsciously looked in the direction of the car, a strange color flashed in his eyes, and withdrew his hand.

    Tang Shuo wiped his hands and turned around and smiled at Wen Niannan, and walked forward and said softly, "Let’s go in, I want to hear you play a tune."

    The car on the opposite side of the street got off after the two of them entered. Man, walked to the trash can and took out the thrown flowers back into the car.

    In the next few days, Wen Niannan received a large handful of sunflowers every day, and a few times even saw sunflowers placed in his car.

    And Wen Niannan the second time after receipt of Lingling directly thrown into the door, but no one knows is placed a sunflower on a piano room, which is coming out from a bouquet in ...

    and again over the closing After arriving at the flowers, Wen Niannan threw them away, but he did not expect Gu Yansheng to appear at noon.

    "Hello, who are you looking for?" Lingling asked politely when someone came.

    "I'm looking for Wen Niannan." Wen Niannan,

    who was opening the mobile phone DAWN website in the piano room and preparing to broadcast live, did not notice that the door was opened.