Chapter 239

Chapter 239 Tang Shuo injects the antidote, Gu Yansheng is injured and plays scheming

    "No!"

    Looking at the blue potion in Father Mo's hand, a panic flashed in Gu Yansheng's eyes.

    If Tang Shuo was injected with the medicine to restore his memory, can Wen Niannan really be able to hold his wedding smoothly without being affected?

    Mo Beiyi knelt on the ground and stared at the medicine in despair. He choked up and said: "Father, you are forcing me..."

    Mo's father sternly said: "Yes, I am forcing you and forcing you to accept reality. He doesn't Love you, all of this is your fantasy."

    "He loves me, he said he depends on me..."

    Mo father's gun touched Tang Shuo's head, his eyes were full of fierceness and determination, and he said sternly. "Tell him, do you love him or not! Say!"

    Mo Beiyi squeezed his hands, looking up at Tang Shuo with hope and tension in his eyes, and whispered: "Xiao Shuo, you...do you like me? "

    Tang Shuo was startled, his eyes flickered slightly when he looked at Mo Beiyi, and after a long time he raised his head and said, "I like it. I like Beiyi who plays with me very much. I want to be with him forever."

    Mo Bei Yi's figure trembled and his eyes

    turned red, and he choked up: "Have you heard... Have you all heard? He said he likes me, Xiao Shuo said he likes me!" Mo Beiyi turned his head to look at Father Mo, and pleaded. "You heard, father, let us go, just as my son is not there."

    Mo's father flashed a fierce face and said grimly: "Let you go? Okay, then I want to see him. Will he say this again after he is sober!"

    Father Mo suddenly showed a gloomy smile, opened the blue potion antidote in his hand, and slammed it on Tang Shuo's arm.

    Mo Beiyi's body froze immediately, watching the medicine slowly being injected in in disbelief.

    "Xiao Shuo!"

    "Tang Shuo!"

    Tang Shuo stared at the potion on his arm blankly, feeling dizzy for an instant.

    Tang Lunxuan struggled to stand up and wanted to rush over, but because of his injuries, he could only be supported by Zhou Yuanfeng.

    "Don't Xiao Shuo..." Mo Beiyi rushed to stop him like a madness, but was blocked by a few people and pressed him aside.

    He wants to restore his memory... Tang Shuo wants to restore

    his memory, or he loves himself...

    Mo father stepped forward and pointed at Tang Shuo with a gun, and said lightly: "If you don't go back with me, I will continue to torment Tang Shuo. , Tang family company, Tang family people, I will not let go of any of them!"

    Mo father saw Mo Beiyi lowered his head and said nothing, when he was about to speak, suddenly Tang Shuo under him struggling and fell to the ground.

    "It hurts... my head hurts!" Tang Shuo rolled on the ground holding his head, smashing his head hard with his hand.

    "Xiao Shuo!"

    Mo Beiyi stepped forward and hugged Tang Shuo to prevent him from hurting himself, and coaxed distressedly: "Don't be afraid, I will rub it for you and it won't hurt."