Chapter 223

Chapter 223 Helping Nian Nian Bathe Her Body to Respond

    Gu Yansheng raised his hand and squeezed Wen Niannan's ears, and slowly touched her neck down.

    Wen Niannan's eyes flickered slightly to block the towel on his body and tried to hide, but was held by his hand.

    "You are not allowed to hide, you said that we are lovers, you can do this."

    Gu Yansheng held Wen Niannan's hand against his face, and said: "

    Everything you say listen to me..." Wen Niannan's hand Suddenly, he did not speak, and squeezed the towel.

    He clearly felt the hand on his neck slowly slid down to touch his back, paused for a moment, and fell to his waist again.

    Wen Niannan tensed his body and did not dare to move, and was suddenly hugged into Gu Yansheng's arms.

    Wen Niannan's body trembled suddenly, and she trembled: "You...what are you doing?"

    Gu Yansheng stared at his white and soft waist in a daze. After a pause, he said, "I...I'll take a bath for you? "

    I...I've finished washing."

    Wen Niannan turned around to escape, and suddenly the bathroom door was closed by Gu Yansheng.

    Wen Niannan was stunned by his sudden movements, and he quickly said, "Gu Yansheng, wait...I, I have finished washing, I have already washed it, I want to go out..."

    Gu Yansheng looked at the shower gel behind Wen Niannan, raised his hand and pressed it out. The white emulsion was applied to Wen Niannan's body suddenly.

    Wen Niannan looked down at the shower gel on her body in a daze, and said in a stunned: "I washed it all clean, you still..."

    "Look, I haven't washed it yet. I'll help you clean the foam."

    Gu Yansheng pulled Wen Niannan to the shower Underneath, I turned on the shower switch, and the warm water instantly showered on the two of them, and Gu Yansheng's shirt was also soaked.

    Wen Niannan stared at Gu Yansheng's soaked clothes and said in a low voice, "Your clothes are all wet. I have already washed them. You should wash them first..."

    "You are not allowed to go, the foam on your body has not been cleaned." Gu Yansheng suddenly unbuttoned his shirt and took off his shirt.

    Looking at Gu Yansheng, who was bare-chested but staring innocently at his body, Wen Niannan's eyes were full of panic, pretending to be calm and said: "Okay...then...then I will clean the foam."

    Gu Yansheng gently put the shower gel on Wen Niannan's body. Caress, the water washes down the white shower gel.

    When Gu Yansheng watched the water and the white foam sliding down Wen Niannan's waist, his breath suddenly choked and the look in his eyes changed.

    The hand slowly touched the soft waist that was gripped by Yingying and walked away. Suddenly, when the hand was hard, Wen Niannan's body trembled suddenly.

    The ambiguous atmosphere in the bathroom continued to rise. Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan, whose hair was wet and even more pitiful. His eyes were slightly flushed, and Gu Yansheng only felt his own brain bang.

    The warm breath that Wen Niannan exhaled spilled on his chest, itching, as if scratching his heart.

    For Gu Yansheng, who had lost his memory and didn't know how to bear it, Wen Niannan, who didn't know how seductive he was, made him want to bully.