Chapter 214

Chapter 214 Stomach Attack! Am I going to be abandoned again

    Wen Niannan, who was sleeping on the bed, opened his eyes with a slight twitch of eyelashes. He was awakened by the itchy sensation on his face.

    Wen Niannan got up and patted the person who awakened him hard, and murmured: "Um...itchy, don't make trouble."

    Gu Yansheng's forbearing laughter sounded in his ears.

    Wen Niannan heard the sound and paused, opened his eyes to look at the person in front of him, rubbed his eyes, and said: "What time is it?"

    Gu Yansheng rubbed his hair with the person who was not fully awake, and laughed softly: " Yes. Do you want to get up? Go to the hospital today to see how your legs are recovering. Did you forget?"

    "Yeah."

    Wen Niannan sat up and looked at the sun outside the window, stumbled and lifted the quilt to get out of bed. Gu Yansheng walked over and subconsciously reached out and hugged him. He, suddenly both of them were stunned.

    Gu Yansheng slowly retracted his hand, a touch of loneliness flashed in his eyes, and smiled and said, "I almost forgot that your legs are

    healed . I don't need my hug anymore." Wen Niannan looked at the retracted hand, his eyes flickered and did not speak. Go to the closet and take out the clothes.

    Wen Niannan unbuttoned his clothes and was about to take off. He paused slightly before turning around to look at Gu Yansheng who was standing by the bed and staring at him.

    "I'm going to change my clothes, won't you go out?"

    Gu Yansheng stared at the exposed collarbone of the untied clothes and the snow-white shoulders, couldn't help but move his Adam's apple up and down. Seeing Wen Niannan looked over and hurriedly moved away Sight.

    "I...I'm waiting for you at the door."

    Gu Yansheng leaned on the handrail of the stairs and looked upstairs, with an invisible look flashing in his eyes.

    Wen Niannan's legs have recovered. He went to the hospital for an examination today. If all healed and recovered... Will he leave?

    Gu Yansheng was quite sure that Wen Niannan liked him, and would not refuse his intimacy, but recently he noticed that Wen Niannan was deliberately alienating himself.

    Although the two people got along a lot in two months, they always felt that something was missing.

    Gu Yansheng became more and more anxious these days. He watched Wen Niannan's legs recover day by day and he didn't need him to hold it anymore. The panic in his heart became stronger and stronger.

    ... In the

    hospital, the doctor took a film of Wen Nienan to check the recovery condition of her leg.

    After watching the film, the doctor nodded and said: "You are recovering very well. It seems that your family has taken care of you very hard during this period, and all your bones have grown."

    Wen Niannan heard that he had recovered but he was not so in his heart. Happy, turned his head to look at Gu Yansheng who was asking the doctor's attention.

    He seems...seems to be really happy that his legs have recovered...

    "Doctor, will he be able to jump and jump like normal people in the future?" After